Motorola site shows the Evoke QA4
source: Motorola, thanks Jeremy
1. bmw3wags (Posts: 15; Member since: 15 Mar 2009)
Judging by the way it is showing EV on the signal strength bar and how it is set up I would say it is not Sprint or Verizon but Alltel.
2. artz1986 (Posts: 453; Member since: 11 Mar 2009)
...and maybe Metro, according to my AR, but he said he doesn't really like it- the screen isn't that as responsive as others..
3. hotnspicychic03 (Posts: 1; Member since: 15 Mar 2009)
Cricket is getting this... hence the games and apps and mybackup icons :-)
4. Jyakotu (Posts: 812; Member since: 12 Dec 2008)
CDMA huh? Hm...it's probably gonna be Verizon. This looks like a Verizon type phone.
5. WKlingbeil (Posts: 215; Member since: 26 Dec 2008)
Jeez, I hope Verizon doesn't get this, Moto's last crack at CDMA touch-screen phones was not beautiful with Verizon... The Krave didn't exactly "wow" customers... I sincerely hope that carriers start focusing a little bit more on creating innovative non-touch phones, because they're just not usable. Some people may find that touchscreens work for them, but for those of us that just can not stand the inconsistency, the inaccuracy, and the irritability of touchscreens, I for one would love better non-touch or combo phones.