*Update* According to PCMag, the Evoke will be available with Cricket.
Motorola Evoke QA4 Specifications
4. heavybreathing (Posts: 276; Member since: 26 Feb 2009)
BTW thats deff a sprint phone. You heard it here first.
2. WKlingbeil (Posts: 215; Member since: 26 Dec 2008)
I'm not sure how a phone "looks" like a Verizon phone, as there are many phones that are multi-carrier. If I had to pick, I would say Verizon, because they're the only carrier left that reall has faith in Motorola... for some reason.
14. attsucks (Posts: 139; Member since: 24 Mar 2009)
How do u figure this looks like the pre? It doesnt have a qwerty keyboard. It looks nothing like it. Ur dumb.
6. bmw3wags (Posts: 15; Member since: 15 Mar 2009)
If you look at the status bar you can tell that it is not Verizon or Sprint none of them put the EV-DO symbol like that. I would say this is Alltel or US Cellular
12. Striker13084 (Posts: 128; Member since: 30 Mar 2009)
Yes verizon does! When there is only EV signal.
15. vzw fanman (Posts: 1975; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
ive only seen my phone say just EV once and only for like a second. so that rules that reason out
7. tanders04 (Posts: 71; Member since: 12 Feb 2009)
/2009/03/30/motorola-announces-the-qa4-evoke/Yeah, who would of guessed.
8. artz1986 (Posts: 453; Member since: 11 Mar 2009)
..and... maybe MetroPCS, my AR was testing it, he doesn't really like it, he said it wasn't as responsive as the Finesse we're getting.
16. Jyakotu (Posts: 844; Member since: 12 Dec 2008)
I must say, I'm very shocked that Cricket is going to be getting this phone. Looks like prepaid carriers are starting to step their game up with their cell phone offerings. But, imagine the price of that thing since Cricket has no contracts. OVERKILL!!!
18. Jyakotu (Posts: 844; Member since: 12 Dec 2008)
Who knows. Cause I've read articles that the phone is suppose to be affordable.
19. cricketmember (Posts: 9; Member since: 26 Mar 2009)
it is going to be for cricket wireless
20. belve14 (Posts: 113; Member since: 31 Mar 2009)
I feel such pain for motorola...best word to describe this phone garbage lol
21. cricketmember (Posts: 9; Member since: 26 Mar 2009)
like i said it was going to be for cricket