Moto Maker will continue, even after the US plant closes
1. Topcat488 (Posts: 1180; Member since: 29 Sep 2012)
Why not continue, every one is in Asia making phones.
2. Topcat488 (Posts: 1180; Member since: 29 Sep 2012)
*Everyone, is in Asia and Lenovo will probably be happy to keep the customization... GooPhone will most likely make even more variants of the moto X. O.o
3. twcobra (Posts: 9; Member since: 25 Apr 2012)
If the design of the new X is of a more modular design. The parts could be kept at the carriers. The cool thing about a design like that would be that if you get tired of your phone you can order different colors to spruce up your phone.
4. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6874; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Very sad to see people loosing their jobs in TX.
5. BobbyDigital (Posts: 702; Member since: 29 May 2014)
It's sad to see the Texas plant close and people lose their jobs. But I'm happy that they'll still be doing the customization of the Moto X. That's one of the key smelling points of the device.