Microsoft confirms OEMs working on smaller tablets "to be available in coming months"
6. CX3NT3_713 (Posts: 1667; Member since: 18 Apr 2011)
Hell yeaaa!! 8'9" tablet ,With purewiew camera !!
10. akki20892 (Posts: 3292; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
Hell yeaaa!! with puremotion hd+ screen........!!!
2. pookiewood (Posts: 562; Member since: 05 Mar 2012)
1st to throw money at the screen or take my money!
3. papss (unregistered)
I would give them money if it was equal or better than my pro
4. T00muchF00D (Posts: 98; Member since: 27 Nov 2011)
Im typing this comment on my Surface RT but I wouldn't mind buying a Nokia Lumia Tablet
5. xprimer (Posts: 43; Member since: 25 Jan 2013)
i think nokia is currently working on that tablet too. . .
Can't wait to see how the lumia tablet. . .
7. xperiaDROID (Posts: 5150; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
The Nokia Lumia tablet is what I'm waiting for! :)
8. volcano (Posts: 249; Member since: 25 Jan 2013)
when it comes to tablets surface is my choice when it comes to smartphones lumia my choice
11. Antonyjoseph (Posts: 213; Member since: 06 Apr 2013)
Nokia pls come up with a 7 inch Lumia phablet.
12. charms55 (Posts: 41; Member since: 08 Nov 2011)
Loving my Surface RT, but I would no doubt find a place in my bag for a 7 or 8" Win8 RT tablet. I have no fear of the other OEM as I worked on my Acer Iconia from the developer preview up and it is now running Windows 8 Pro, but a Surface or Nokia small-form tab would be wonderful.
Waiting for my next phone purchase for the next Lumias to drop. Either to pick up the 928 or a heavily discounted 920. Go Nokia!
13. anniemoralregion (Posts: 1; Member since: 27 Apr 2013)
i want to buy a tablet for my kids,but the tablet is too smart.Recently I find a DY kids tablet from moralregion.com.Do you give some advice?