How to make your Android look like it's running iOS 7
Make your Android look like it's running iOS 7 with this app suite
1. PapaSmurf (Posts: 7724; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Why the hell would anyone want to do that?
2. good2great (Posts: 1039; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
tell the truth smurf you know you tested it out... lol
8. PapaSmurf (Posts: 7724; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Why would I want my Note 3 to look like an IPad Mini?
18. good2great (Posts: 1039; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
because you can. its the best thing about android. customization.
39. PBXtech (Posts: 970; Member since: 21 Oct 2013)
So Jimmy Kimmel can take a Note 3 and tell people it's the new iPhone 6 and get their reaction!
20. SAYED-EJAZ (Posts: 222; Member since: 10 Oct 2013)
I wil never do that.. maybe those wallpaper I will use . Not more than that!
30. LiyanaBG (Posts: 288; Member since: 07 Nov 2013)
only idiots would do that. take android the best and turn it to average os
41. gamblor77 (Posts: 71; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
Hahaha stole the words right out of my mouth. Even most iPhone users don't like the ugly, pastel, Easter egg look of iOS 7. Why the hell would I use the luxury of customization to make my Note 3 look like a piece of sh*t? Stuff it Jonny Ive!
3. tech2 (Posts: 1901; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
Not as brilliant but themer beta does a good job too. Try it out :)
4. QWIKSTRIKE (Posts: 841; Member since: 09 Mar 2010)
LMAO.....who the hell would do that...why go backwards! I'd rather Windows live tiles 1st!
6. tech2 (Posts: 1901; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
Not a big fan of apple but I would happily choose ios's theme over Windows' live tiles, anyday !
9. PapaSmurf (Posts: 7724; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Windows Live Tiles > My Little Pony theme
13. eisenbricher (Posts: 971; Member since: 09 Aug 2012)
I use a WP8 device as my backup phone. Live tiles are awesome and really helpful. I usually use it to keep live watch on the stocks I've invested into. One live tile per stock with Bing Finance.
12. TechBizJP08 (Posts: 495; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
He likes the raimbowie looks of apple..
31. Taters (Posts: 2673; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
Launcher 8 is hilariously close to wp8. Download this and launcher 8 and you can see which one sucks more.
5. Miracles (Posts: 472; Member since: 31 Aug 2013)
Never thought I'd see that day....the horror is unbearable. Ahhh!!
7. yadu004 (Posts: 63; Member since: 26 Apr 2013)
Please PA, next time when you list an App don't forget to include Developers name as well. Would make the search a little easier. TQ
10. PapaSmurf (Posts: 7724; Member since: 14 May 2012)
PA has sloppy journalism most of the time...
11. tlsmithsr (Posts: 79; Member since: 28 Sep 2010)
For those who try this out. I hope your phone explodes... Just wrong on so many levels.
16. skyline88 (Posts: 314; Member since: 15 Jul 2013)
its like using Windows 7 and suddenly revert to Windows 95, yucksss~
21. alchemyduelist (Posts: 17; Member since: 26 Jul 2012)
Why so much hate for iOS 7? I'm an android user here and wouldn't mind giving this a try. I for one, really likes how iOS 7 looks.
32. fanboy1974 (Posts: 1153; Member since: 12 Nov 2011)
Once you use a real iPhone with iOS 7 you’re going to crawl back to Android just like I did. I never felt satisfied with iOS7 and based on Apple’s redesign track record it will be a long time before I go back even with a large screen iPhone.
Seeing control center and the notification pull down brings back bad memories. Not having the ability of customizing control center is painful.
24. AfterShock (Posts: 2656; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
No interest, IMO this an option true, but a silly one.
I be thinking, it's a comedy app.
26. Slammer (Posts: 988; Member since: 03 Jun 2010)
Part of the reason I love Android is due to the customization of interface looks. I admit that I would probably test this out. However, in all honesty, if I wanted an iphone look, I would purchase an iphone.
27. hassoups (Posts: 281; Member since: 06 Jun 2013)
How to make your android look like it's running ios7 and make yourself look like an idiot.
33. Quezdagreat (Posts: 413; Member since: 05 Apr 2012)
That would be the first thing I would do if I was forced to use a android phone
36. gersont1000 (Posts: 3; Member since: 13 Mar 2012)
Well, THAT's easy to do. You don't need any app to do that. Just open your app drawer. Voila!, instant iPhone look.
37. Killertech2099 (Posts: 138; Member since: 28 Sep 2013)
You are absolutely correct lol, you can't do crap with a iphone, android is way further why go back
38. JewBakaUCFG (Posts: 173; Member since: 25 Sep 2012)
I can see no conceivable reason why this would do well. Unfortunately, it will. If you like iOS then get an iPhone. If you like Android then get an Android phone. This is just terrible and not the first time it has been done, if I remember correctly.
40. cripton805 (Posts: 913; Member since: 18 Mar 2012)
Not even the iPhone owners liked iOS 7... soooo....