How to make your Android look like it's running iOS 7
1. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10457; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Why the hell would anyone want to do that?
2. good2great (Posts: 1042; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
tell the truth smurf you know you tested it out... lol
8. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10457; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Why would I want my Note 3 to look like an IPad Mini?
18. good2great (Posts: 1042; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
because you can. its the best thing about android. customization.
39. PBXtech (Posts: 1032; Member since: 21 Oct 2013)
So Jimmy Kimmel can take a Note 3 and tell people it's the new iPhone 6 and get their reaction!
20. SAYED-EJAZ (Posts: 225; Member since: 10 Oct 2013)
I wil never do that.. maybe those wallpaper I will use . Not more than that!
30. LiyanaBG (Posts: 381; Member since: 07 Nov 2013)
only idiots would do that. take android the best and turn it to average os
41. gamblor77 (Posts: 106; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
Hahaha stole the words right out of my mouth. Even most iPhone users don't like the ugly, pastel, Easter egg look of iOS 7. Why the hell would I use the luxury of customization to make my Note 3 look like a piece of sh*t? Stuff it Jonny Ive!
3. tech2 (Posts: 3463; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
Not as brilliant but themer beta does a good job too. Try it out :)
4. QWIKSTRIKE (Posts: 1146; Member since: 09 Mar 2010)
LMAO.....who the hell would do that...why go backwards! I'd rather Windows live tiles 1st!
6. tech2 (Posts: 3463; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
Not a big fan of apple but I would happily choose ios's theme over Windows' live tiles, anyday !
9. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10457; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Windows Live Tiles > My Little Pony theme
13. eisenbricher (Posts: 973; Member since: 09 Aug 2012)
I use a WP8 device as my backup phone. Live tiles are awesome and really helpful. I usually use it to keep live watch on the stocks I've invested into. One live tile per stock with Bing Finance.
12. TechBizJP08 (Posts: 495; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
He likes the raimbowie looks of apple..
28. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10457; Member since: 14 May 2012)
I think you need to learn how to read.
31. Taters (banned) (Posts: 6474; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
Launcher 8 is hilariously close to wp8. Download this and launcher 8 and you can see which one sucks more.
5. Miracles (Posts: 560; Member since: 31 Aug 2013)
Never thought I'd see that day....the horror is unbearable. Ahhh!!
7. yadu004 (Posts: 72; Member since: 26 Apr 2013)
Please PA, next time when you list an App don't forget to include Developers name as well. Would make the search a little easier. TQ
10. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10457; Member since: 14 May 2012)
PA has sloppy journalism most of the time...
11. tlsmithsr (Posts: 81; Member since: 28 Sep 2010)
For those who try this out. I hope your phone explodes... Just wrong on so many levels.
16. skyline88 (Posts: 458; Member since: 15 Jul 2013)
its like using Windows 7 and suddenly revert to Windows 95, yucksss~
21. alchemyduelist (Posts: 21; Member since: 26 Jul 2012)
Why so much hate for iOS 7? I'm an android user here and wouldn't mind giving this a try. I for one, really likes how iOS 7 looks.
32. fanboy1974 (Posts: 1345; Member since: 12 Nov 2011)
Once you use a real iPhone with iOS 7 you’re going to crawl back to Android just like I did. I never felt satisfied with iOS7 and based on Apple’s redesign track record it will be a long time before I go back even with a large screen iPhone.
Seeing control center and the notification pull down brings back bad memories. Not having the ability of customizing control center is painful.
24. AfterShock (Posts: 3698; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
No interest, IMO this an option true, but a silly one.
I be thinking, it's a comedy app.