Here's what the Galaxy S7 and S7 edge look like from the back
2. Clars123 (Posts: 562; Member since: 16 Mar 2015)
these are obviously fake..
1.look at the heart rate sensor its just a photoshopped square
2.what are the odds of the reflection off the phones backs being at the exact same spot
3.That camera lens is taken from the Galaxy A(2016) and look slightly crooked
4. Look very closely to the right side of both phones..doesn't it look like there's an excess slab of metal on the side?
13. Clars123 (Posts: 562; Member since: 16 Mar 2015)
compare this to the S6 official renders..especially images of the back..they show how fake these are
3. DefinitiveKid (Posts: 211; Member since: 15 May 2013)
Didn't I read somewhere that the S7 wouldn't have a protruding camera? That's what I'm mostly interested about.
5. SenorThrottles (Posts: 219; Member since: 23 Dec 2015)
I like that it seems like they're getting rid of the ugly blue-black look of the S6
6. DefinitiveKid (Posts: 211; Member since: 15 May 2013)
Yep, I never got why they would call this type of color "black", as it's always clearly been some kind of deep blue. I thought it didn't look bad on the S6, but true black would be great.
9. SenorThrottles (Posts: 219; Member since: 23 Dec 2015)
I liked it at first, but after a while it kinda looked tacky to me
14. SYSTEM_LORD (Posts: 311; Member since: 05 Oct 2015)
That's what was called Sapphire black, as sapphires are most famously blue. Lower quality ones often are a very deep blue-black color. The description is perfect for those of use who are familiar with gemstones
31. Krjal (Posts: 225; Member since: 19 Dec 2013)
I love the sapphire black personally. Gives some interest to the boring and ubiquitous flat black everything else uses.
7. tedkord (Posts: 9912; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
Evan Blass seems to be keeping busy in retirement. ;)
8. talon95 (Posts: 426; Member since: 31 Jul 2012)
The Edge version has the curve on the front so it shouldn't be rendered with the same shading of a curve on the back. Sort of a poor photoshop job rather than a real render.
This quick/poor speculation really doesn't help any of us.
12. j2001m (Posts: 2758; Member since: 28 Apr 2014)
The edge is going to have a curve on the back also, it's to make room for the bigger battery
24. talon95 (Posts: 426; Member since: 31 Jul 2012)
Somehow i doubt it, but I'm fine with being proven wrong. There still shouldn't be a reflection curve at the top and bottom. It's not spherical. So it's likely still just a photoshop job and I don't trust it at all.
18. Jimrod (Posts: 880; Member since: 22 Sep 2014)
Samsung logos front and back is tacky. Aside from that is elegant enough, if a bit bland.
19. ReticentHamster (Posts: 63; Member since: 19 Jan 2015)
I believe these to be fake, and here's why: Aside from the camera graphic looking very flat and out of place, look at the right side of the renders. See that weird, long button protrusion? I don't think that would be left in on an official render. seems like the originator of this got a little "Clone stamp tool" happy or something.
21. Baracus (Posts: 223; Member since: 15 Sep 2012)
It's gonna be covered by a grippy case within minutes of getting it so really doesn't matter what it looks like.
25. talon95 (Posts: 426; Member since: 31 Jul 2012)
A lot of people don't use cases, and when they do clear ones are very popular.
28. Baracus (Posts: 223; Member since: 15 Sep 2012)
I use the phone while walking a lot so mainly just need extra grip on the sides.
22. SkyfallWalker (Posts: 73; Member since: 28 Jan 2016)
Battery life is at the top of my agenda but I know Samsung will always deliver.
30. JumpinJackROMFlash (Posts: 427; Member since: 10 Dec 2014)
Too bad they removed a replaceable battery. Bu then again what else would they include in the Note 6 to get people to upgrade?
26. Clars123 (Posts: 562; Member since: 16 Mar 2015)
Also notice that the wallpaper resembles a '6' and not a 7..