HTC agreed to pay licensing fees to Apple in the 10-year patent infringement settlement
2. wendygarett posted on 12 Nov 2012, 06:08 0
HTC is the devil one who love being a copycat, not Apple zzz
5. ojdidit84 posted on 12 Nov 2012, 06:11 9
I'm sorry but what has HTC copied from anyone lately besides their own design from the past few years?
7. picka_vi_materina posted on 12 Nov 2012, 06:34 1
Does the Nokia N9 shell ring a bell in the 8X?
8. XPERIA-KNIGHT posted on 12 Nov 2012, 06:53 5
is that really the best you got for HTC to earn the title "copycat"???
12. PhenomFaz posted on 12 Nov 2012, 09:07 3
hey dont troll on my post TROLL!
From what universe are you....AppleVerse???!!!
HTC's phones are the most unique in design and build quality and HTC was making phones when Apple was making Apple pies :)
3. Droid_X_Doug posted on 12 Nov 2012, 06:09 2
It depends on how much HTC has to pay Apple per handset. They are already paying MS $10 or $15 per handset. Another $10 or $15 to Apple would give them certainty and allow HTC to concentrate on making superior toys.
10. Hemlocke (unregistered) posted on 12 Nov 2012, 07:06 0
Agreed, and they need to get on with that.
13. PhenomFaz posted on 12 Nov 2012, 09:10 1
HTC is one of the best in my opinion and with superior hardware available Sense doesn't pose a problem like it used to....but waht HTC needs ia a bigger....much bigger battery!
4. MeoCao (unregistered) posted on 12 Nov 2012, 06:11 0
shame on you HTC, loser
11. tedkord posted on 12 Nov 2012, 08:24 2
Samsung made superior devices that the people wanted and zoomed past Apple to become the biggest smartphone manufacturer in the world.
HTC admitted nothing. The simply caved to the bully before legal fees put them out if business.
14. LionStone posted on 12 Nov 2012, 13:49 0
Correction: Samsung made devices and did whatever they wanted...got taken to the cleaners are paying dearly for the mess they created by cutting their software and design too close to apples.
6. bayhuy posted on 12 Nov 2012, 06:29 5
Apple's portfolio is bigger than HTC's...still HTC will pay less money than they are paying to the lawyers for endless lawsuits...
15. lyndon420 posted on 12 Nov 2012, 14:48 0
So...htc is now paying for apple's innovative rectangle technology?