Google Nexus 4 bumpers back in stock at the U.S. Google Play Store, now how about the phone?
By covering them with the rubber, the sides of your Google Nexus 4 are protected. By raising the back of the device slightly, it helps prevent it from getting scratched. The bumper is available in black and if you want one, you can click on the sourcelink to place your order. Considering that it has been sold out before, we wouldn't wait too long before making the purchase.
source: GooglePlayStore via AndroidCentral
1. RaKithAPeiRiZ (Posts: 1488; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
its like mercedes offering rims instead of the car
2. housry23 (Posts: 119; Member since: 03 Jun 2012)
Finally! I think it is a bit high for a bumper case at roughly $27+ after tax and shipping, but I've heard it's a quality piece and I did order one. Now, hopefully it'll be here in 3-5 days like it says instead of getting a backorder email and getting stuck in limbo.
3. Troysyx (Posts: 170; Member since: 30 Jul 2012)
Just ordered one for my girlfriend and i!!! :) FINALLY!!
4. jasaad (Posts: 6; Member since: 27 Nov 2012)
same here ordered mine :) says 3 to 5 days shipping, however inside the my orders in the play store its status is noted as pre-order not sure what it means...
5. imkyle (Posts: 1059; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
I think Google will not go with LG again after this fiasco with not having enough stock. Samsung didn't have this issue with keeping up with stock when the price was dropped to $349. The Nexus 10 was delayed a week which is acceptable. 8gb sold it again and the 16gb delayed still 5-7 weeks is not acceptable.
6. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5690; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
the Galaxy Nexus was many months old when it's price dropped, if it had launched at $350 off contract there would've been similar issues.
9. imkyle (Posts: 1059; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
So when Samsung announced the Galaxy S III to the major carriers I didn't see anyone waiting weeks. Galaxy Note 2 there was no waiting. AT&T near me waited three weeks for the Optimus G to arrive.
11. JusMePnut (Posts: 31; Member since: 23 Apr 2012)
Did it release with the same price the Nexus 4 released with??? That's why...
7. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5690; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
it would be nice if they came in different, brighter colors. o:
10. lauremar (Posts: 181; Member since: 29 Feb 2012)
Yay! Ordered!!! And I also ordered the Ghost Armor Full Body Clear Screen to fully protect my LG N4. Now I can sleep better!
13. techloverNYC (Posts: 601; Member since: 20 Nov 2012)
Just buy a one at amazon. This is another overpriced brand name case....
14. cse.vicky (unregistered)
Will there be a price drop on nexus 4 ?