GFXBench reveals the Meizu MX4 Pro's processor, it's an octa-core Exynos 5430
1. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4273; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
The site shows a resolution of 2560 x 1536 (1600p with on screen buttons I'm guessing), not 1440p like you said, PA. A 16:10 aspect ratio is kind of weird for phones.
4. Chris.P (Posts: 533; Member since: 27 Jun 2013)
Ugh, brain fart.
Meizu indeed goes for 16:10 with its phones. Has been for years now. Edited, thanks!
2. TyrionLannister (unregistered)
5430 isn't meant to handle QHD. Should have gone for 5433.
5. Vidas989898 (Posts: 4; Member since: 11 Oct 2014)
5430 is better than the Snapdragon 801, he nearly as strong as the 805...
6. rockers123 (Posts: 132; Member since: 08 Sep 2013)
Seriously how you know that? If 801 can handle the QHD, why can't the 5430? 5430 is almost as 805
8. Plesman88 (Posts: 17; Member since: 23 Oct 2013)
But on a 800 it doesn't feel very smooth, for QHD you need at least a 805 in my opinion.
3. Martin_Cooper (Posts: 1371; Member since: 30 Jul 2013)
Very bad decision. 5430 is amazing cpu but it wont handle that resolution well. It handles the alpha 720p very well but thats it. I can imagine it will handle 1080p well too, but THAT resolution no way mister. Should have been qaulcomm 805
9. UglyFrank (Posts: 1580; Member since: 23 Jan 2014)
Comparison isn't far because:
1. They are basing it off the S805 G3 not the S801 G3
2. The MX4 Pro has a resolution above QHD
10. Taters (banned) (Posts: 6474; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
Um the 5430 stomps the SD801. Just look at the Alphas benchmarks vs the Z3 compact.