For some, Netflix is dark on Friday night due to weather related problems with EC2 servers
free movie apps or YouTube where you might be able to find a decent movie in the public domain.
If you're a subscriber to Netflix or some other apps and are having trouble accessing them late Friday or early Saturday, let us know by dropping (or softly placing) your comments in the box below.
source: Netflix via VentureBeat
1. CivicSi89 (Posts: 348; Member since: 23 Jul 2011)
OH GOD!!! I CANT WATCH TOP GEAR!!! OR FLCL!!! Ah screw it. bars just let out. thats more entertaining to watch anyways.
2. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5657; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
i can confirm that Instagram is down. D:
3. TerryCrowley (Posts: 191; Member since: 31 Jul 2011)
Ew what's with that picture? Who in the hell would be watching Netflix off their iPhones? I for one would not want to become Asian by having my eyes permanently squint from viewing that tiny screen.
5. Quezdagreat (Posts: 427; Member since: 05 Apr 2012)
If that is you on that picture, your eyes already look retarded
4. exidor01 (Posts: 8; Member since: 17 Dec 2011)
Nice racist comment Mr Crowley. Netflix is dark everyday with lack of material to watch.
6. parkwaydr (Posts: 572; Member since: 07 Sep 2011)
I was in the middle of how I met your mother when mine cut out.
7. LOLpple (banned) (Posts: 86; Member since: 23 Jun 2012)
This is the epitome of first world problems.