For some, Netflix is dark on Friday night due to weather related problems with EC2 servers
free movie apps or YouTube where you might be able to find a decent movie in the public domain.
If you're a subscriber to Netflix or some other apps and are having trouble accessing them late Friday or early Saturday, let us know by dropping (or softly placing) your comments in the box below.
source: Netflix via VentureBeat
1. CivicSi89 posted on 30 Jun 2012, 02:39 0 0
OH GOD!!! I CANT WATCH TOP GEAR!!! OR FLCL!!! Ah screw it. bars just let out. thats more entertaining to watch anyways.
3. TerryCrowley posted on 30 Jun 2012, 03:39 1 7
Ew what's with that picture? Who in the hell would be watching Netflix off their iPhones? I for one would not want to become Asian by having my eyes permanently squint from viewing that tiny screen.
5. Quezdagreat posted on 30 Jun 2012, 08:15 0 2
If that is you on that picture, your eyes already look retarded
4. exidor01 posted on 30 Jun 2012, 06:16 0 0
Nice racist comment Mr Crowley. Netflix is dark everyday with lack of material to watch.
6. parkwaydr posted on 30 Jun 2012, 08:35 1 0
I was in the middle of how I met your mother when mine cut out.
7. LOLpple (banned) posted on 01 Jul 2012, 13:43 1 0
This is the epitome of first world problems.