First display comparison between the QHD Oppo Find 7, and the 1080p 7a appears, along with chipset benchmarks
1. ScottSchneider (Posts: 324; Member since: 06 Dec 2011)
The Find 7A display looks stunning in comparison to Find 7... HTC One looks puny...
2. anGel_pLayer (Posts: 52; Member since: 29 Jun 2012)
The Find 7A is the one with 1080p display?... CMIIW...
4. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 3377; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Yeah, most probably.
Find 7a is better. Colors are warmer and pics are cooler. Screen is also much better than 7.
8. CoastCity (Posts: 194; Member since: 07 Mar 2014)
Not only warmer but looks clearer too (second photo the bracelet jewel)
18. ScottSchneider (Posts: 324; Member since: 06 Dec 2011)
Yeah... That is wat i actually meant... 1080p is more colored...
12. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4554; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
Can we all say Water Proof 4K 6.0 inch Samsung Galaxy Note 4?
Remember I said it today...
19. Ashoaib (Posts: 2668; Member since: 15 Nov 2013)
Find 7A is the best bcoz I can see full legs of the girl... ;)
3. CX3NT3_713 (Posts: 2016; Member since: 18 Apr 2011)
Not much of a differences... Or is it just me?
5. sintruder (Posts: 66; Member since: 30 Aug 2012)
HTC one still has the best display.The all new one will have even a better display than the one, and which I believe will be better than z2 and s5.
9. papss (unregistered)
Looking purely by the pictures I like the one's screen too.
14. mr.techdude (Posts: 568; Member since: 19 Nov 2012)
i dont think that the the all new one is going to blow away the one yet its rumoured to use the same screen technology but we will see on release date, thats around 3-4 days mind you. i get all warmed up when i know its coming
16. papss (unregistered)
I agree about the screen tech.. And fine with that
6. CX3NT3_713 (Posts: 2016; Member since: 18 Apr 2011)
Oppo 7 screen looks washed out....No bueño...
7. GTX_Ti (unregistered)
Well, Qhd makes some difference only on Tablets.
11. greyhulk (Posts: 139; Member since: 30 Jun 2010)
I could deal with the colors looking more washed out on the 7 if there was at least more visible detail, but there isn't. At least not in those samples.
13. JMartin22 (Posts: 1536; Member since: 30 Apr 2013)
Like I said, cheap Chinese gear at its best. For all its pixels, look how poor and uncalibrated it is. I bet the same circumstances holds true for the battery and performance. The camera is also been pretty much dismissed as "meh" at best. Oppo might be a big manufacturer in its country, but it can't escape the Chinese whitebox curse of generic mediocrity.
20. Ashoaib (Posts: 2668; Member since: 15 Nov 2013)
Ok! you can buy an expensive virtue phone... I am wondering what you are doing on this post cheap phone guy?... dont just bash the efforts of some lesser know company or establish your own company and manufacture expensive phones, lets say 1 million dollars a piece n feel happy about it...
15. AfterShock (Posts: 3698; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
Price point will make or break outside of China..
If its low cost, and available, these will make a dent in sales of other OEM quite easily.
Out of the three above, I'd scoop the 7A.
17. royalsovereign (Posts: 37; Member since: 01 Mar 2014)
there is no big defferince actually there is no defferince,it's only about colors that make defferince between these two,qhd is just too much for such small size displays,,720p on xperia t and 1080p on z,we tried so hard to find a little more details on z,90% the same,,it's just marketing for giving reason to people for changing their phones,I appreciate Sony and Samsung for choosing 1080p,, so what after 2k,then 4k so then????????they should be more wise,before they run out of everything
22. ibrahem7731 (Posts: 44; Member since: 17 Dec 2013)
Wtf why the colors in the find 7 is brushed
24. fzacek (Posts: 2411; Member since: 26 Jan 2014)
The 7a is so much better! The screen AND the benchmarks were better.
25. ibrahem7731 (Posts: 44; Member since: 17 Dec 2013)
I just want to know how the 7a got higher benchmark than the premium find 7 with it Qhd and 2.5 ghz and 3GB ?????
26. fzacek (Posts: 2411; Member since: 26 Jan 2014)
The 7a got a better FPS rate because its slightly less powerful processor only had to power a little more than half the number of pixels than the 7. The 7a simply has better performance and is a much better phone; 2k is an unnecessary and performance-hungry gimmick.