Dual OS tablet by Asus swings through the FCC, runs Android 4.4 and Windows
1. ajac09 (Posts: 1370; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
Be amazing! Good way to get people to try windows devices without giving up what they love.
2. Finalflash (Posts: 1985; Member since: 23 Jul 2013)
Yea, I would be careful buying Asus anything right now. Their drivers aren't really the best and they don't seem to have a good grasp of optimization for mobile platforms right now. Trying new and innovative stuff is great and all, but at least figure it out properly before selling it to consumers.
3. Shatter (Posts: 2036; Member since: 29 May 2013)
All they do well is high end motherboards.
4. Sakeem (Posts: 339; Member since: 05 Sep 2012)
Hopefully one of those variants is an 8 inch or 10 model. Looking forward to more news on this.
5. renz4 (Posts: 297; Member since: 10 Aug 2013)
so will this need rebooting each time you want to change OS or you can switch between the two seamlessly without the need to rebooting the device?
6. jroc74 (Posts: 5201; Member since: 30 Dec 2010)
Honestly...I think for a better user experience and stability...I hope you do have to reboot.