Claimed Huawei Ascend D3 leaks out, flaunting minimum bezels all around
1. Duketytz (Posts: 534; Member since: 28 Nov 2013)
First Sony and Apple, now HTC? Seriously Huawei just because you are Chinese company doesn't mean you can just copy...
7. jaytai0106 (Posts: 1888; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
They are saving a tons of money on R&D :P just saying. But that's pretty good looking device.
8. vincelongman (Posts: 4424; Member since: 10 Feb 2013)
HTC stole that design from a Chinese company
The Oppo Find 3 had that design back in 2012
Also I believe Blackberry used that design before HTC as well, can't remember the name of their phone though
Oh well its a good design, I wouldn't mind if more companies stole that design, especially if LG used that design but with small bezels
10. CoastCity (Posts: 247; Member since: 07 Mar 2014)
Bezel-wise is still an achievement. Black area illuminated:
11. CanYouSeeTheLight (Posts: 1116; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
Little detail you forgot, HTC uses this design for the dual speakers, every single phone you mentioned (Find 3 and Z10) do not have dual speakers and therefore those things are useless on them.
12. Duketytz (Posts: 534; Member since: 28 Nov 2013)
Now that you mentioned it, it does looks alot like z30
4. iMemo (Posts: 110; Member since: 22 Feb 2014)
Looks a lot like the Htc M7. But still pretty good I must say...
5. Ghost04 (Posts: 335; Member since: 03 May 2014)
Most people said that it looks like HTC . But actually it looks more like LG G2 .
If you don't believe me , you can compare yourself .
It doesn't have front speakers like HTC , and it's bottom is not 100% like like LG .
As it have slim bezels it looks like LG .
So , it's a Huawei . Their own creation . Every phone looks like one another with small differences .
6. 3rdDegree (Posts: 213; Member since: 13 Jul 2013)
I believe the CEO of Huawei said in an interview not long ago that "QuadHD displays are stupid"
9. gnppw (Posts: 65; Member since: 28 Jan 2014)
Thin bezels with ultrabig htc-style black bars.