BlackBerry Q10 with back cover made of rubber is pictured
Another pictures shows that the physical QWERTY equipped BlackBerry 10 model will feature a 2100mAh cell as opposed to the 1800mAh battery on the BlackBerry Z10. This could offer full day power for moderate users and might even be enough juice to power up the pinstriped power user close to a whole day.
Now that we know that T-Mobile's business customers are getting their first crack at the BlackBerry Z10 on March 22, we could see the BlackBerry Q10 touch down as soon as mid-May in the U.S. Many analysts feel that the Q10 will be the model that takes off in the U.S. where BlackBerry users are familiar with and demand that amazing physical QWERTY keyboard that has become a hallmark of the BlackBerry name.
BlackBerry Q10 with rubberized back Fullscreen
More popular slideshows
iOS 7 release date and time are today (Sep 18), get ready to update!
18 Sep 2013, 04:00
Did you know: 5 interesting facts about Android L
20 Jul 2014, 10:02
Xiaomi Mi 4: hands-on photos and official press renders
22 Jul 2014, 06:52
How to improve Android's performance
23 Jul 2014, 05:09
BlackBerry Q10 with rubberized back
1. xperiaDROID (Posts: 5047; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
That's ok, at least it is not a plastic back.
2. xperiaDROID (Posts: 5047; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
2100mAh battery??! Why the Z10 only have 1800mAH? I just don't get it!
5. BillyG (Posts: 305; Member since: 24 Sep 2012)
because they want you to buy Q10. as for z10, take HTC one instead, HTC one is the z10 done right
13. BillyG (Posts: 305; Member since: 24 Sep 2012)
i'm using iPhone, but even i can see which one is better, Z10 or HTC one.
7. xperiaDROID (Posts: 5047; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
But I thought that the HTC One copied the Z10. lol
11. XPERIA-KNIGHT (Posts: 2384; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
Yes it has a lower battery but they just pushed an update to increase the camera and battery life , so either may be just as good as any other top end phone.
(Notice i said "may be")
4. MEeee (Posts: 213; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
Platic back will sell millions vs that glass back will sell thousands.
10. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6131; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Too bad BB didnt launch the q10 first or at least at the same time if they want their profits too surge up
12. N-fanboy (Posts: 528; Member since: 12 Jan 2013)
Kinda stupid of BB to put 1800 mah in a 720p display and 2sth on a 720*720 display? Maybe the Q10 is its flagship...
15. dorianb (Posts: 347; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
This just in: Your choice of battery cover. Rubber or pseudo-Carbon Fiber. *Battery cover NOT included with phone. Sold separately.*