T-Mobile to start selling BlackBerry Z10 to business customers on March 11th for $249.99
before the end of March. As far as the price is concerned, the $249.99 on contract price seems to continue the carrier's recent trend toward offering smaller subsidies for devices than its rivals. Verizon, which plans on offering its version of the BlackBerry Z10 at the end of this month, has already announced that it will sell the phone for $199.99 with a signed two-year pact.
On Thursday, there was a report that AT&T would launch the BlackBerry Z10 on March 22nd, but there has been no official word from the nation's second largest carrier.
source:T-Mobile, Reuters via Engadget
- Display 4.2" 768 x 1280 pixels
- Camera 8 MP / 2 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Plus, Dual-core, 1500 MHz
- Storage 16 GB + microSDXC
- Battery 1800 mAh(10h 3G talk time)
Posts: 85; Member since: Feb 07, 2013
posted on Mar 08, 2013, 6:41 PM 5
posted on Mar 08, 2013, 7:15 PM 4
posted on Mar 08, 2013, 7:49 PM 2
Posts: 1172; Member since: Nov 21, 2011
posted on Mar 08, 2013, 8:58 PM 4
Posts: 154; Member since: Nov 22, 2012
posted on Mar 08, 2013, 8:10 PM 2
posted on Mar 09, 2013, 8:52 AM 0
Posts: 187; Member since: Apr 13, 2012
posted on Mar 10, 2013, 11:28 PM 0
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):