Apple patents non-rattly iPhones, stuff that zooms automatically
1. mercorp posted on 15 Nov 2012, 07:50 13 0
Apple,please keep those patents to yourself.
Don't molest wp8,bb10 and droid.
2. wendygarett (limited) 5 days ago posted on 15 Nov 2012, 07:55 5 0
Not another patent :(
I feel sorry for the US citizens, because the country debted, the US government will take any money from Apple and give any FRAND just because of that... While tons of companies are run away from tax... Sigh...
3. _Bone_ posted on 15 Nov 2012, 07:58 4 1
This sounds very much like an advanced face detection, originating from you know what devices. (Yes. Samsung)
6. Doakie posted on 15 Nov 2012, 09:11 5 0
Hey quit bringing up facts here. I always hear that Samsung never invents anything so obviously Apple invented this stuff and Samsung pulled an inside job, stole it, then put it in their Galaxy S 3 nine months ago. /sarcasm
4. loyals posted on 15 Nov 2012, 08:00 0 0
Quite the patents they are !! May we get them in the ios7 updates!
8. Wiki_jaan posted on 15 Nov 2012, 10:00 0 0
one apple ll own people patent than no one can take even a single step without apple permission
9. yingcong6 posted on 15 Nov 2012, 10:46 3 0
Apple should patent its stock prize. When other stocks drop, apple should sue them. When others raise, apple sues them too. What if a company has exactly the same prize as app stock? Sorry, u have no luck out of my apple lawyer team because you are copying me exactly. So this is not just a win-win situation. It's a win-win-win situation. With this patent, apple is forever the first company in the history.
10. bojan posted on 15 Nov 2012, 11:56 3 0
thats nothings nothing today apple patent new vibrate mode. thats what i call innovation by apple. this will be iphone 5s innovation so people go out and buy iphone 5s for just a new vibrate mode. LMAO
11. mahmoodh posted on 15 Nov 2012, 13:16 2 0
yep... the only thing apple is inventing is to patent existing innovations and sue the companies that actually invented it!!!
12. phitch posted on 15 Nov 2012, 13:32 1 0
So, they patent away to make vibrations not vibrate? Isn't that sort of the point, sure it may be loud on wood, but at least you know it's vibrating...
15. rusticguy posted on 15 Nov 2012, 17:00 0 0
Rattling sound idea i guess is stolen from Rattle snake? Rattling in midst of meeting is a nice way to wake up everyone if they are asleep :)