Apple manages to fast-track its California lawsuit against Samsung for July 2012
1. davecann2 (Posts: 460; Member since: 15 Mar 2011)
This just in...
Apple has just announced that they have a patent for child birth. Anyone who is expecting will now have to get written permission from Apple or face legal action.
On a separate note I just want to say that I like turtles and my favorite color is rainbow.
27. davecann2 (Posts: 460; Member since: 15 Mar 2011)
Its relevent because Apple has a patent on their shell design.
61. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5981; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
@dave means relevent, because he probably has a pending patent application on the use of the word relevent....
10. iKingTrust (banned) (Posts: 716; Member since: 27 Jul 2011)
They did have the patent but they sold it to Chuck Norris.
72. Truth (Posts: 56; Member since: 15 Jul 2009)
Apple tried to sue Chuck Norris for patent infringement but Chuck Norris looked at Steve Jobs and they dropped the case. That is also when Steve Jobs resigned.
29. The_Miz (Posts: 1496; Member since: 06 Apr 2011)
Ladies and gentlemen, I bring you breaking news - Samsung has decided to become original for once.
Now that would be breaking news if it happened because we all know Samsung has been copying Apple since day one of their crappy Galaxy S phones. You all know it's true.
34. tbolthasissues (unregistered)
I swear to god, all these judges are f**king iSheep. It disguists me that apple is winning so many of these cases.
Oh ya, when the hell is Apple going to face legal action for falsifying documents? You know, when they Photoshopped pictures of not one but TWO Samsung devices to get them banned?
46. 530gemini (Posts: 2198; Member since: 09 Sep 2010)
@tbolt. This is another lie from an android fan. The court's decision to ban those Samsung devices in Germany was not based on those photos at all, but on other evidences that Apple presented. Matter of fact, those photos have little to no weight at all on the court's decision. Also, you said "falsifying documens". Those are photos, not documents. Android fanboys are liars.
73. Truth (Posts: 56; Member since: 15 Jul 2009)
The ban was not based on "evidences" like you say. That is a lie. The court that banned the devices do so because that is the first step in the process for that court. That is why the ban was lifted for the rest of Europe but upheld in Germany, the home of the court.
45. 530gemini (Posts: 2198; Member since: 09 Sep 2010)
@davecann. Another lie from an android fanboy. There is no such patent filed by Apple.
See how android fanboys just lie and make up stuff. I will be pointing it out more in this thread. I'm sure there 's more below :)
84. hormiga (Posts: 3; Member since: 27 Aug 2011)
530gemini - overweight and jobless living in your mom's basement? Maybe if you could give up masturbation for a few hours and step away from your powermac and into the daylight you'd find you wouldn't have to derive self confidence from bashing people on online forums.
2. remixfa (Posts: 14251; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
this just in...
apple invents air.. takes the world to court for not paying royalties per breath. wants everyone to stop breathing until they get their money.
12. davecann2 (Posts: 460; Member since: 15 Mar 2011)
In addition Apple Sues any organism that conducts photosynthesis. Trees mostliky to counter sue!
48. 530gemini (Posts: 2198; Member since: 09 Sep 2010)
@davecann. Another lie. Photosynthesis is a natural process in plants that cannot be patented by Apple, much more sue any plant for it. Android fanboy liars are on a roll :)
76. remixfa (Posts: 14251; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
nuh uh.. since apple is a fruit, it comes from a tree.. trees produce photosynthisis. Therefore apple invented photosynthisis.
17. davecann2 (Posts: 460; Member since: 15 Mar 2011)
Probably because you didnt get the joke.... just busting your chops =P
20. remixfa (Posts: 14251; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
Apple sues the sun for emmitting light! Says steve jobs invented light the day he was born.. bends over to show judge that light emmits from his behind!
49. 530gemini (Posts: 2198; Member since: 09 Sep 2010)
@remix. And again another lie from an android fanboy. Patent agencies have no jurisdiction in outer space. Therefore, they could not reward Apple a patent for light emitted by the sun. Also, there is no way that Steve could've invented light because light already existed even before he was born. So you are obviously lying.
My goodness. Android fanboys are truly liars.
77. remixfa (Posts: 14251; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
if steve jobs is the god u all think he is than he existed before he was born.. negating your statement.
no gemini, its called FUN.. you should try it sometimes.
31. The_Miz (Posts: 1496; Member since: 06 Apr 2011)
47. 530gemini (Posts: 2198; Member since: 09 Sep 2010)
@remix. Yet another lie from another android fanboy. Apple never patented breathing, and they never want anyone to stop breathing either. Android fanboys are desperate, so they resort to lies :)
More lies from android fanboys below.
65. hepresearch (unregistered)
... more like resorting to jokes... :P
4. Eingild (Posts: 203; Member since: 19 Apr 2011)
Apple should stop asking Samsung to manufacture the high resolution screen for the iPad 3 if they're going to continue the onslaught of lawsuits against the South Korean company.
7. darth8ball (Posts: 519; Member since: 02 Aug 2011)
Rumor has it that might be the whole start to this onslaught of patent wars against Uncle Sammy. Apple asked and Samsung said no, wanting to save this display for their own devices. That would make this the biggest spoiled brat fit in the history of the world.
9. remixfa (Posts: 14251; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
tis true, apple wanted AMOLED and sammy said.. uh nope.. only got enough for me, not for you.
50. 530gemini (Posts: 2198; Member since: 09 Sep 2010)
@remix. I can site you several STATEMENTS from Apple stating that they prefer lcd over amoled. But there was never a statement from Apple saying that they want amoled on their devices, although there have been RUMORS. You're a liar.
78. remixfa (Posts: 14251; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
and rumors have never been more truthful than well read official statements.. lol
5. someone1 (unregistered)
Apple claimed they invented slide to unlock. but samsung showed MS CE device released before 2005(when apple filed for this patent). It an example.
8. doubler86 (Posts: 320; Member since: 26 Jan 2011)
That's because the Samsung Galaxy Tablet is selling in California better than other states.
11. darth8ball (Posts: 519; Member since: 02 Aug 2011)
Because that is where Apple is based and holds alot of political clout.
21. remixfa (Posts: 14251; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
thats where google is located too... its a home field fight for both of them.
23. darth8ball (Posts: 519; Member since: 02 Aug 2011)
but since jobs has Pixar backing which is Disney backing which is ABC TV backing is it really even?
36. remixfa (Posts: 14251; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
dunno. im sure google has people more powerful than disney in their corner. they are, after all, the company that nearly single handedly has compiled EVERYONE ON THE PLANET's search information, usage statistics, any online data, and everything else... and has it available at their fingertips.
apple may have more money but google has infinitely more information.. and thus more power.
grab another bag of popcorn.. we watch it mystery science theater style!
51. 530gemini (Posts: 2198; Member since: 09 Sep 2010)
@remix. My goodness. Google is a search engine/advertisement company, not an encyclopedia for heaven's sake. You're making it seem like google owns all knowledge. Just because you can search almost everything in google, it does not mean they own almost everything and could do whatever they want. Geez. Remember, you can find both true and false data, helpful and crappy information in google.
66. hepresearch (unregistered)
this just in...
US Military establishes new artillery proving grounds in the Santa Clara Valley of California, from Cupertino to Palo Alto. Let the Apple vs. Google death-match begin! Now we just need food for the spectators...
79. remixfa (Posts: 14251; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
if u can search googles database, than it exsists in googles database. your arguements are pretty lame lately.
google has massive server farms that has a catalogue and back up of everything thats on the internet.
Id say thats the largest compendium of knowledge in the world.. and google owns it.
13. Tmachaveli (Posts: 425; Member since: 01 Apr 2011)
Apple is the most hated company in the world
25. box (unregistered)
I'm pretty sure oil companies are a bit more hated than apple.... but just slightly
53. 530gemini (Posts: 2198; Member since: 09 Sep 2010)
@box. On that I agree. And also pharmaceuticals.
52. 530gemini (Posts: 2198; Member since: 09 Sep 2010)
@tmachaveli. Speak for your android fans only please :)
18. firebo14 (Posts: 77; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
Apple sucks... the iphone is good but the company is seriously being a monopoly.
54. 530gemini (Posts: 2198; Member since: 09 Sep 2010)
@fireboy. I know huh. It's wrong to monopolize something that you own.
I heard you own a nice house and a few cars. I'm moving in next week, and I will be using one of your cars as well. Remember, it's not nice to monopolize on things you own ;)
80. remixfa (Posts: 14251; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
owning a car and trying to own all cars are 2 different things
your arguements really suck lately gemini.. get of the morning dose of taco-o's
19. corps1089 (Posts: 492; Member since: 20 Jan 2010)
Amazing how the GS and GSII have shifted Apple's main efforts away from HTC to Samsung as the manufacturer most likley to make an "iPhone killer"
32. gallitoking (Posts: 4693; Member since: 17 May 2011)
Apple has been waiting for the iphone killer for years now... yeap keep waiting... .......
87. remixfa (Posts: 14251; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
come back with that statement when iOS is the dominant platform in the world. Otherwise, the iOS killer has already done its job.
55. 530gemini (Posts: 2198; Member since: 09 Sep 2010)
@corps. Well, the only device that could kill the iphone, is the iphone. And Samsung devices are really starting to look and work like iphones :)
22. gallitoking (Posts: 4693; Member since: 17 May 2011)
Apple is the most hated company in the world..... dude are you ok... Apple is themost sucesful company of the world craig...... if that is what it takes to be sucessful.. well they are doing it... ..
35. tbolthasissues (unregistered)
Lol, excuse me Mr Sheep, Apple is a terrible company. They made one good invention a while ago but their time up. Don't get me wrong, I'm very grateful for the work they've done, we wouldn't be where we are now without them but they are a s**tty company that has lost all my respect because of not only the constant bulls**t lawsuits they keep filing but also the fact that they falsified documents just to win a case.
41. gallitoking (Posts: 4693; Member since: 17 May 2011)
ahhh Apple will go broke because a un registered person is looking elsewhere... buhu,,, good luck at the other side of town... mr tbolthasissues... and by your name the t-bolt is not the only one with issues...
37. remixfa (Posts: 14251; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
here we go.. i sheep confusing facts. apple just very recently became "americas most profitable" company. that does not mean they are the biggest or most successful company in the world. that also doesnt automatically make their products the best..
i cant wait for u to ACTUALLY get an iphone. we'll see ya back in android camp within the year.. lol
39. gallitoking (Posts: 4693; Member since: 17 May 2011)
if i decide between making a profit which is what every company is in business for or being sucessful... profits, and sales... moves the world... and apple has both.. better luck next time.. thanks for playing.. are you smarter than an android fan....