Apple iPhone 6 concept features edge to edge display on 4.5 inch screen
As long as we're basically dreaming for this concept, how about the dual 2.8GHz quad-core A7 processor? The touch enabled areas by the home button for this iOS 8/iPhone 6 concept would allow you to double tap to multitask, tap to go home, or customize the destination of the button yourself. The Apple iPhone 6 in this concept is made up of 60% carbon and 40% aluminum. This combination lets the device have the toughness of carbon but also offer the lightweight feeling of aluminum. And the aluminum-carbon body allows the Apple iPhone 6 concept to be water resistant in 2 feet of water for up to 30 minutes.
The 2800mAh battery on the device gives the concept handset enough juice for 12 hours of battery life on 4G. This concept phone is 4 times faster than the Apple iPhone 5 and twice as fast as the Samsung Galaxy S4. Available in 64GB, 128GB and 256GB models, the phone would be priced at $199.99, $299.99 and $399.99 respectively, with a signed two year contract. The rear-facing camera is 20.2 MP with an 8MP front-facing shooter. The video capture on back shoots video in 2K while an adjustable aperture ranges from F 1.8 to F 4.9 and should allow for clear and bright photos even in low light conditions.
We already have an Apple iPad mini, so why not an Apple iPhone mini? The concept iPhone 6 also includes an Apple iPhone 6 mini concept as well, although the specs were not listed for this model.
So what's the verdict on this one, guys?
Apple iPhone 6 concept Fullscreen
More popular slideshows
iOS 7 release date and time are today (Sep 18), get ready to update!
18 Sep 2013, 04:00
HTC One 2 aka HTC M8 rumor round-up: camera, specs, release date and design
05 Dec 2013, 10:44
Samsung Galaxy S5 rumor round-up: release date, price and specs
03 Dec 2013, 05:54
Cyber Monday 2013 deals on phones, tablets and other electronics
01 Dec 2013, 10:55
Android 4.4 KitKat update: release date, features and rumors
31 Oct 2013, 02:31
Apple iPhone 6 concept
source: iPhoneMy.com via RedmondPie
10. dan86 (Posts: 297; Member since: 17 Mar 2012)
Bezel is a very important aspect of a phone you can reduce it to minimum but not eliminate it so guys this is just a whim. Now thanks for the troll video whoever has created it!
88. samsunggalaxylover (Posts: 37; Member since: 23 Jan 2013)
The person who made this concept said that ip6 is 4x faster than ip5 and ip6 is 2x faster than Samsung galaxy s4.
So he admits that the galaxy s4 is 2x faster than ip5.
107. BillyG (Posts: 303; Member since: 24 Sep 2012)
i bet he doesn't know about the big feature of S4 called S-Lag
108. max9777 (Posts: 55; Member since: 11 Dec 2011)
It's funny GS models have not been lagging at all..
119. OSUTIN (Posts: 23; Member since: 28 May 2012)
You mean something like this? http: // goo . gl/2nNKj (just remove the spaces)
15. Wiki_jaan (Posts: 625; Member since: 24 Jun 2012)
concept is cool but still not possible for now
52. MONUQ (Posts: 30; Member since: 26 Jan 2013)
IF ( only once ) if make my mind and say if will come true out of concept ......
But eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the price there make me lamo....
Apple will die but will not sell products at releastic price.....
104. darkkjedii (Posts: 7791; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Troll I have absolutely zero idea bro.
79. Wiki_jaan (Posts: 625; Member since: 24 Jun 2012)
he trying to say by chance if apple work on this concept and manufacture it in real..... price ll be so high....
115. darkkjedii (Posts: 7791; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
I'm still trying to figure out what MONUQ said troll
22. AnTuTu (Posts: 595; Member since: 14 Oct 2012)
A big LOL to that design hahaha ofcourse Bezel has a purpose.
25. moroninc (Posts: 141; Member since: 14 Jul 2012)
interesting.. so far only Sammy has come close to implementing a big screen in a small phone with narrow bezel. nice concept but i doubt Apple will increase the screen size any further.
38. tashreef (Posts: 474; Member since: 24 Nov 2012)
i think this Windows Phone concept is brilliant ..
78. som (Posts: 768; Member since: 10 Nov 2009)
Now Apple copycat Android 4.5" display. Apple broke Steve Jobs idea 3.5" display policy.
124. Larry_ThaGr81 (Posts: 293; Member since: 26 May 2011)
Apple users can keep dreaming because iPhones aren't getting any bigger than the 4" inch screens they have now.
86. jcarrigan (unregistered)
zero bezel is actually a pain in the butt, you have to have at least a small amount that way ur hands dont accidentally touch something. but ID apple DID do this or something even closer to this then they would be closer to androids level although their ios is still locked up.
101. opensourceftw (banned) (Posts: 148; Member since: 01 Jan 2013)
AND capacitive buttons! Holy sh*t that's only been around forever on every other manufacturers devices!
7. HDShatter (Posts: 1014; Member since: 17 Jan 2013)
Its been proven you can't use a handheld device without bezel without problems.
23. jonartpop (Posts: 148; Member since: 25 Oct 2012)
iPhone without bezel is ugly + kinda scary.
4. micmic9999 (Posts: 7; Member since: 03 Jan 2012)
boooooooooooooooooooooooring, what is next? your move?
5. xperiaDROID (Posts: 3742; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Nice concept, but it will be impossible for Apple to make this.
See Apple? This is called INNOVATION and MODERN! The person who made this concept needs to be one of the Apple designers.
8. PapaSmurf (Posts: 4208; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Problem is, Apple can't achieve such specs. The closest thing that's possible is the 8MP ffc. Everything else is way out of Apple's league.
12. xperiaDROID (Posts: 3742; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
That's what I'm thinking, this is a nice concept, but it will be impossible for Apple to make this. IMPOSSIBLE!
Let's just say the screen size of the iPhone, it can't even reach to 5 inch!
And Apple think it's okay to make the iPhone taller, not wider or bigger.
Apple have lost all their idea, they need to change, and they need to remember that their products are not iconic any more.
18. darkkjedii (Posts: 7791; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Once something becomes iconic Bruce lee, corvette, Pepsi, James Dean, New York Yankees, iPhone. It never loses that status dude.
19. xperiaDROID (Posts: 3742; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Once something becomes iconic, Bruce Lee, Corvette, Pepsi, James Dean, New York Yankees, and also, Michael Jackson will never lose that status except iPhone.
26. darkkjedii (Posts: 7791; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Okayyyyyyyyy. Just remember you'll never hear anyone say that person, or thing WAS an icon. Iconic accomplishments stay that way for ever. Even oj Simpson is still an icon, just for different reasons now.
29. xperiaDROID (Posts: 3742; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Dark, even though Bruce Lee and Michael Jackson passed away, they're still an icon, and they will be an icon forever, not WAS an icon.
31. TripleTwo (Posts: 29; Member since: 08 May 2013)
The same goes for Steve Jobs.
(yeah, I'm gonna a lot of red thumbs now)
59. darkkjedii (Posts: 7791; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Yes Jobs is forever an icon. Plain and simple
75. opensourceftw (banned) (Posts: 148; Member since: 01 Jan 2013)
Yeah an icon for greed and douchebaggery. What a guy.
77. TripleTwo (Posts: 29; Member since: 08 May 2013)
You mean the guy who revolutionized PCs, digital publishing, animated movies, music, phones and tablets?
I'm not being a fanboy, just accept the fact and stop being a douche.
110. darkkjedii (Posts: 7791; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
That's how you shut him up...with intelligence.
60. darkkjedii (Posts: 7791; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Ummm that's my point exactly Xperia. Re read #26 dude
73. aditya.k (Posts: 298; Member since: 10 Mar 2013)
I agree with what you say jedii, but think about it this way! Bruce Lee is an icon but his successor (son) doesn't become an icon just like that, his son might have to prove himself. Same way, the iPhone1 might have been an icon, but now i5 is not really as great as i1 was! Peace out! :)
111. darkkjedii (Posts: 7791; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
That's agreeable. It's not as iconic as the first, but I was talking more about the brand.
28. darkkjedii (Posts: 7791; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
As smart as you seem, I still have to remind myself of your age...and that there's still a lot you have to learn bro.
126. marbovo (Posts: 341; Member since: 16 May 2013)
People tend to remember Jobs just for iPhone, but he was important way before than that, if it was not for him and Gates, maybe we wouldnt have the computers we have today and what about pixar...
When apple launched iPad I said "This will never make it, other people already invented UMPC and they didn't sell at all". But look at tablet market today...
I don´t think he will be remembered for ever, but as long as our culture survive, people will know about him
43. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Wonder you you got thumbed down!
6. PapaSmurf (Posts: 4208; Member since: 14 May 2012)
2 Quad Core A7 chips clocked at 2.8GHz. Lolol
256GB - $399 ------ Not in Apple's dictionary.
9. HDShatter (Posts: 1014; Member since: 17 Jan 2013)
One problem 2 2.8ghz a7 chips would not be faster than the s4 and an a7 can't be clocked to even close to that.
13. blingblingthing (Posts: 328; Member since: 23 Oct 2012)
Don't know who thumbed you guys down but I thumbed you up. I would expect some cooling solution at that speeds.
20. blingblingthing (Posts: 328; Member since: 23 Oct 2012)
Historically Apple's devices are clocked at lower speeds. Also. I don't know of processor that runs those speeds with no fan or cooling.
Two big reasons to doubt apple.