- a 4.6-inch screen with 720 x 1280 pixel resolution (319 ppi)
- a 2.5GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 chipset
- 2GB of RAM
- 20.7-megapixel Sony Exmor RS rear camera sensor, capable of 4K video recording
- 2.2-megapixel selfie camera
- stereo speakers
- 16GB of microSD-expandable storage
- IP68-certified: dust- and water-resistant
- 2600 mAh battery
- Dimensions of 127 x 64.9 x 8.6 mm (5 x 2.55 x 0.33 in), weight of 129 g (4.55 oz.)
Alleged Sony Xperia Z3 Compact specs leak out
With just a little over 24 hours left until Sony walks up the stage at IFA 2014 in Berlin, we're honestly starting to feel quite anxious, and so does the web as a whole. Indeed, just these past two days, we've seen an uncountable number of leaks, specifically such that are related to devices that will likely be unveiled during the expo in Germany. Today, it's time again for the Xperia Z3 Compact, but instead of official-looking press photos, this time around we have highly unofficial specs.
Courtesy of Polish Komorkomania, we obviously have to reiterate that these, while sensible-sounding, can't be confirmed at this point. That said, if true, this certainly won't be the first time specific European locales are in possession of insider info on upcoming smartphones. Either way, the specs list goes like this:
We're also told that the Z3 Compact sports a tiny, nano-SIM slot, and will come in four colors: black, white, orange, and green. Again, we can't be sure the above are legit, but at least the colors are right. We'll know soon.