6.95 mm-thick Xiaomi Mi Note flagship breaks cover: 5.7-inch (1080p), 3GB RAM, 13MP OIS camera, Hi-Fi Audio
1. hipnotika (Posts: 353; Member since: 06 Mar 2013)
why these copycat chinese companies using the other brands' name, design etc. ? like note, plus, s etc.
why they shouldn't be original ?
4. neela_akaash (Posts: 1118; Member since: 05 Aug 2014)
William Shakespeare said "What's there in the name?"....
9. Jamoga (Posts: 187; Member since: 17 Dec 2014)
yes at the bottom of that quote, he put his name. smart!
17. Cyberchum (Posts: 666; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
Can you guys get serious for once. No one holds a patent for pro or plus suffix.
6. Cyagocaliz (unregistered)
Unimpressive battery capacity... Battery life must be horrible as Mi4, while Xperia Z3 has achieved the record-breaking battery life in the battery test.
7. Felix_Gatto (Posts: 900; Member since: 03 Jul 2013)
Overall, it's on par with Asus Zenfone 2. But the price should be lower to give a better competition with Asus.
13. TylerGrunter (Posts: 1514; Member since: 16 Feb 2012)
I agree, to me that price is a dissapointment, ASUS Zenfone 2 is on par and costs nearly half than that.
8. wargreymon (Posts: 678; Member since: 05 Nov 2013)
What, 0.2mm bezels? Since when doesnt the plastic on the side of the screen count as a bezel? In my world, anything from where the pixels end all the way to the air on the side is a bezel.
12. phljcnth (Posts: 483; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
It says in the image the bezel is 3mm-thin and not 0.2mm as stated in the article. I wonder where the author got that.
21. Neo_Huang (Posts: 1067; Member since: 06 Dec 2013)
I think they mean the bezel of the actual screen module, which may be smaller than the entire front. Or, it was a typo and they actually mean .2 cm.
16. neela_akaash (Posts: 1118; Member since: 05 Aug 2014)
The competition costs almost twice with lower specs....
11. ishan.heru (Posts: 69; Member since: 31 Aug 2014)
Instead of this will go for zenphone 2 which has almost similar specs as this but less costly !!
14. mostafawael.1998 (Posts: 240; Member since: 01 Oct 2014)
well Asus Zenfone 2 (4 GB RAM) is a better deal than that one, otherwise you can step up to the Mi Note pro if you want some flagship killing IMO
anyways, i am still waiting for the xperia Z4 to come up and unleash its power!!!
good thing here is that they stayed with the 1080p screen to serve some more battery life, but i doubt that it will break the battery life record by the xperia Z3c
18. sonnyt (Posts: 10; Member since: 06 Nov 2012)
Slideshow indicates Snapdragon 801.. not 810 as expected?
20. Moose (Posts: 246; Member since: 05 Jan 2015)
I think I am going to find this phone hard to resist, great specs, great price. Being a Chinese phone is no problem for me. I also have no issue with companies that copy the designs of products developed by other companies. I think excessive patent protection is a form of anti-competition and harmful to innovation. If something is a copy but just as good and less expensive, I'm all for it. Why pay extra just for a brand name? Unless you are into status symbols. I like a functional, high quality watch but I would never pay a premium just to flash a Rolex watch.