- 41 MP camera with Xenon flash
- Nokia Pro Camera
- 32 GB internal
- OLED Screen 768X1280
- WP8 V 8.0.10322.71
- FM radio
- Flip to silence
- Polycarbonate body
- Takes a 35 MP picture and a 5 MP picture at the same time one to save one to share
- Comes in yellow
- No SD card
- About 1 mm thinner than Lumia 920 with a big camera hump
- No visible OS changes
41 MP Nokia EOS specs and pics leak again, AT&T version named 'Elvis'
1. wendygarett (unregistered)
Lol no sd card, and what's the point to have 41mp on hr? Smh
And its ugly
11. shikroi (Posts: 187; Member since: 24 Sep 2012)
Umm If you understood pureview oversampling you would know that 32gb is more than enough. Even at full res the max you can get is 16gb. As for the device in question (doubt its real), there is nothing ugly about it.
18. ihatesmartphone (unregistered)
If this rocking with Android....
I WILL ABSOLUTELY BUY!!!
41. roldefol (Posts: 4310; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
Enough with the "Nokia needs Android!!" comments. It's not happening. If you like Nokia, you'll learn to like WP.
42. ihatesmartphone (unregistered)
52. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1635; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
I know I didn't say the comment I was just simply agreeing...don't shoot the messanger,.....
62. StringCheese01 (Posts: 64; Member since: 27 Jan 2012)
Nokia to Android:
56. pookiewood (Posts: 631; Member since: 05 Mar 2012)
Not me. The HTC One is the first Android device I've been interested in. It looks Metro at first glance. I went to play with it at AT&T just to check it out. I found out only the main tab is anything like Metro. I scrolled left and my eyes started to bleed! Not really but they may as well had. As a 920 owner I just can't appreciate the look of Android or iOS. I love Metro.
Fandroids, release the thumbs down Kraken!!! ;)
48. ihatesmartphone (unregistered)
I already have phone...
So I will gonna miss this phone...:(
19. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1635; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
well looks are subjective....if wendy thinks its ugly...thats his view....your no one to tell him otherwise....but if yo think its sexy...then thats your view too.....i personallly think it looks abit wierd...i mean i like nokias but please give them an overall design....
28. shikroi (Posts: 187; Member since: 24 Sep 2012)
I am not telling him to change is opinion. I'm just giving an opposing opinion where I don't think the device is ugly. As for overall design, I doubt anyone can complain about nokia not having an overall design.
Every device since the n9 has had a coherent design language. Right now it's getting to the point where some people are pointing fingers at nokia and claiming that they are no different from Smasung because they have not changed the design of their phones since the n9(even though they have made changes, its just that the coherent design language makes them all look similar).
38. roldefol (Posts: 4310; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
Hey, what Wendy says goes around here. There's nothing prettier than shiny flimsy plastic.
22. EXkurogane (Posts: 863; Member since: 07 Mar 2013)
He's a ret@rd who knows nothing else other than treating Samsung like god. You are supposed to take 5 or 8MP shots with it. even a 35MP shot on the 808 ends up with 10-12MB per image, which isnt terribly big in my opinion. But if they dont compress a 35MP shot probably it could be over 20MB.
39. roldefol (Posts: 4310; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
Correction...he knows nothing else other than treating [whoever is currently #1 in sales] like god. Guaranteed if HTC started consistently outselling Samsung, he'd change his tune again.
15. shikroi (Posts: 187; Member since: 24 Sep 2012)
If all your photo's are at full res you will have 64 pics per gb. If they are oversampled you can have well over 100pics per gb.
61. durag1 (Posts: 35; Member since: 29 May 2012)
I agree Wendy!!!! A 8MP landscape picture is around 3mb so this phone camera will eat up around 15mb a picture. Of coarse you can lower picture quality but what's the point in big MP with no storage? No SD card!!! That is pretty dumb!!! Would not ever buy a phone with no battery or SD card options. I have a 32GB plus 32GB SD card,(64gb), and a upgraded 4300mah battery!!! Last forever and tons of storage!!!!
2. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
The design of the camera looks wierd.
10. EXkurogane (Posts: 863; Member since: 07 Mar 2013)
What's odd is i dont see any camera hump
But the circles around the camera makes it look a bit futuristic to me.
16. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
It looks fake, don't you think?
21. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1635; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
I totally agree..i hope this isnt the actual EOS....
24. EXkurogane (Posts: 863; Member since: 07 Mar 2013)
Looks like something designed by an amateur; the camera doesnt look like a camera but a cannon hole or something.
12. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5993; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
If the only color is yellow, there will be a lot of black cases sold for the L-EOS.
13. shikroi (Posts: 187; Member since: 24 Sep 2012)
I doubt the only color is yellow. The rumor also didn't say that the "onnly" color is yellow, it just said the device will be available in yellow.
44. EXkurogane (Posts: 863; Member since: 07 Mar 2013)
This is the REAL DEAL
46. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
50. shikroi (Posts: 187; Member since: 24 Sep 2012)
Yep.This seems way more legit and fits the decription from the rumors.
3. ArtSim98 (Posts: 3535; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
It looks like it could survive a nuclear bomb! So sturdy looking!