Telus to update HTC One S, Samsung Galaxy S II X 4G and Samsung GALAXY Note to Android 4.1
The HTC One S update will bring HTC's Sense 4+ running on top of Android 4.1, and the update will give all of the models the silky smooth scrolling (along with alluring alphabetic alliteration) of Project Butter. Google Now makes sure that the information you need to see, like the morning commute, weather, and the morning Gold fix from Zurich, are sent to your phone in a timely manner.
The HTC One S update is being tested in Telus' own lab while the updates due in February have not yet been tested.
source: Telus via MobileSyrup
- Display 4.3" 540 x 960 pixels
- Camera 8 MP / 0.3 MP VGA front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Plus, Dual-core, 1500 MHz
- Storage 16 GB
- Battery 1650 mAh(7.00h talk time)
- Display 5.3" 800 x 1280 pixels
- Camera 8 MP / 2 MP front
- Processor Samsung Exynos 4, Dual-core, 1400 MHz
- Storage 32 GB + microSDHC
- Battery 2500 mAh(13.50h 3G talk time)
Posts: 33; Member since: Oct 05, 2011
posted on Jan 22, 2013, 10:08 AM 1
Posts: 12; Member since: Jan 06, 2012
posted on Jan 22, 2013, 11:13 AM 1
Posts: 1485; Member since: Mar 18, 2012
posted on Jan 22, 2013, 4:11 PM 0
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):