Monday's News Bits
This article contains unofficial information.
- Live photos of the T-Mobile myTouch 3G have been posted. Since there’s still some time until everyone has got a slice in the upcoming Android treat, we decided to show you images of the black variety of the smartphone that a TmoToday blogger has posted. Enjoy!
- Flash Player 10 is coming to smartphones in this year’s October, according to Shantanu Narayen, Adobe CEO. The new Flash Player will be only a beta version, but we expect to see it play Flash video content directly from the Web.
- fring 3.40.19 has been released. What it brings out is improved stability as well as smoother installation process. The new version of the popular IM client currently runs on Nokia S60 phones only, but the developer promises that a version compatible with Samsung’s Symbian phones is coming out in several weeks.
- The guys at iFixit.com have done wicked things with the iPhone 3G S. This time, even a weirder idea seems to have come to their minds, as they have taken the 3G S to pieces and documented the process with another iPhone 3G S. Well, video itself is certainly less interesting than observing image quality itself, so give it a try using the link below.
- The Quickfire is back in AT&T’s catalog. The notorious side-sliding handset is now available at new, more affordable price of $29.99. We hope it proves to be less hazardous this time.