What feature would make you buy the Galaxy S24?

Join the discussion
• 4mo ago

Better image quality cos I think Samsung still has a way to go with too much saturation,sharpening,and noise plus images appear often too bright aswell. I have not seen an improvement since S20 models. Also wish they would make a 1 inch sensor

• 4mo ago

Meh, I don't even know. I am choosing between OnePlus 12 and GS24+. I'd get OP12 without second thoughts if I didn't read about all the bugs with the OS. I've been using GS phones for 8 years now and it's been very solid for the past 3-4 years. I don't want to go back to having to deal with all the issues. I guess if Samsung didn't merk the + phones and had the best camera in it I'd buy without any thoughts.

Mariyan Slavov
Mariyan Slavov
Phonearena team
Original poster
• 4mo ago
↵TheRealDuckofDeath said:

If they'd make it foldable I'd buy one.

So, pretty much the Galaxy Z Fold 6, then? :)

Martin Filipov
Martin Filipov
Phonearena team
• 4mo agoedited
  • Let's turn it into a truly premium Flip flagship
  • A competitive flagship camera system (with focus on natural image processing)
  • 3D Face Unlock (I don't mind a larger display cutout)
  • Reasonable starting price in Europe (I'm not paying €1,500 for any phone)

Copy-paste this wishlist for the Pixel 9, iPhone 16, etc.

• 4mo ago

12/256 GB of storage, 45W charging, higher PWM, on device object eraser (no internet connection or login required) in the regular S24.

• 4mo ago

I love it if they started making the non-Ultra S and S+ premium again. Bring back 1440p at least in the S+. The colors are way to dull! The S10 series had WAY better colors and actually looked premium.

• 4mo ago
↵MariyanSlavov said:

So, pretty much the Galaxy Z Fold 6, then? :)

Nope. If you fold a phone, you get a Flip. 😋

• 4mo ago

for me to go back to samsung phone, it would have to be 100% rootable with bootloader unlock. go back to the day when i purchased a phone and i would do whatever i wanted with it.

• 4mo agoedited
↵VictorHristov said:

I would love having proper Face ID, but hey, we all know that's not happening. Faster charging at rates of 80W (like OnePlus) would also be great and would be one really substantial reason to upgrade from an iPhone, but again, we know that Samsung prefers being conservative here too.

But even apart from that, I do like the slight design changes, the new Snapdragon chips are also great, and if battery life is solid and video quality finally approaches the iPhone, this will be one great contender!

"Faster charging at rates of 80W (like OnePlus) would also be great and would be one really substantial reason to upgrade from an iPhone, but again, we know that Samsung prefers being conservative here too."

The iPhone doesn't have fast charging, so why is that being compared? And conservative?! The iPhone is the most conservative phone out there. You really just contradicted the sh¡t out of yourself.

• 4mo ago
↵Theroch said:

Getting rid of the flimsy curved screen is a plus.

Flimsy?

FCC OKs Cingular\'s purchase of AT&T Wireless