How do I download/move apps to SD card?
cjslman 16 Dec 2012, 08:55 posted on 0 0
I have an LG Optimus L7 (Android 4.0.3). When I download apps to the L7, they get placed on the internal memory, not on the SD card. With my past smartphone (LG Optimus One) I could move the apps to the SD Card, but i can't find that option any more on my L7. Any ideas how get the downloaded apps to the SD Card? Thanks.
1. shopobd2 (Posts: 1; Member since: 20 Dec 2012)
I have the same problems. I also want to know the answer.
2. newnewshop (banned) (Posts: 15; Member since: 16 Oct 2012)
You can go to google play download X-plore File Manager software.
/ SDcard folder and Displacement in / sdcard / extermal_sd.
This is a disguised form of APP TO SD
4. cuties (Posts: 1; Member since: 14 Feb 2013)
i have lg gd510 and i dont know how to use it..can u help me?
6. lubo151 (Posts: 1; Member since: 26 Jul 2014)
i have lg optimus l7 2 and when i donwold i game she gose in to the sd card but the update gos in to the phone how to fixe et
7. jisson (Posts: 6; Member since: 10 Sep 2014)
My suggestion is Phone to Phone Transfer. The program special designed to quickly and conveniently transfer all apps from Android phones or tablets to another.
Android transfer come from :
Hope that helps!!
8. lisaab (Posts: 43; Member since: 04 Jul 2014)
To transfer apps from android phone to sd card, you can use a mobile phone transfer app to Export apps from andriod phone and set the SD card as the output location.
9. lisaab (Posts: 43; Member since: 04 Jul 2014)