ZTE Nubia Z5S
- Big display (5.0 inches)
- High-resolution display (1080 x 1920 pixels)
- Extremely high pixel density screen, over 370ppi (441 ppi)
- High-resolution camera (13 megapixels)
- Lacks microSD slot for storage expansion
- Device type:
- Smart phone
- Physical size:
- 5.0 inches
- 1080 x 1920 pixels
- Pixel density:
Pixel density - The pixel density of a display represents the number of pixels over an area of one inch. It’s measured in “pixels per inch”, or ppi. The higher the number, the more detailed and good-looking the display is.
- 441 ppi
- 16 777 216
- Light sensor, Proximity sensor
- 13 megapixels
- Aperture size:
Aperture size - The aperture of a camera is the opening through which light travels before it reaches the camera sensor. The smaller the number is, the bigger this opening is, allowing for more light to pass.
- 3840x2160 (4K)
- Front-facing camera:
- 5 megapixels
- System chip:
System chip - Most modern handsets use an advanced chip that includes many of the device’s hardware modules like the processor, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and sometimes even the wireless radio. This field shows what particular system chip (or System-on-a-Chip) is used in the phone.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon
- Graphics processor:
- Music player:
- Filter by:
- Album, Artist, Playlists
- Album art cover, Background playback
- Filter by:
- Earpiece, Loudspeaker
- YouTube player:
- Built-in online services support:
- YouTube (upload), Picasa/Google+
Positioning - This field shows the positioning systems supported by the device. There are three main types: GPS, A-GPS and GLONASS. GPS - This is one of the most widespread global positioning technologies, developed and maintained by the U.S. government. It uses satellites in order to detect your location. Works best in clear weather. A-GPS - A-GPS stands for Assisted GPS and is the industry standard for positioning and navigation. “Assisted” means that it can use local wireless networks, in addition to satellites, for quicker and more precise localization. GLONASS - GLONASS is a global positioning system, developed by the Russian Federation. It’s very similar to GPS, but isn’t so popular in cell phones.
- GPS, A-GPS
- USB 2.0
- Mass storage device, USB charging
- Tethering, Computer sync, OTA sync
- Haptic feedback, Music ringtones (MP3), Polyphonic ringtones, Vibration, Flight mode, Silent mode, Speakerphone
- Accelerometer, Compass
- Voice dialing, Voice commands, Voice recording
This device is also known as ZTE nubia Z5S
Despite our efforts to provide full and correct ZTE Nubia Z5S specifications, there is always a possibility of making a mistake. If you see any wrong or incomplete data, please LET US KNOW.
If you are interested in using our specs commercially, check out our Phone specs database licensing page.