iOS 6 beta 3 heads to developers
When released this fall to the general public, iOS 6 will have more than 200 changes including the new Apple Maps app powered powered by Tom Tom with 3D Flyover, improvements to Siri, Facebook integration, improved call features, enhanced Safari and email and Shared Photo Streams for iCloud to name just a few.
source: 9to5Mac via Engadget
1. kartik4u98 (Posts: 511; Member since: 19 May 2012)
Apple should've completed their homework(bug fixes n all) before announcing iOS 6.. ;-)
4. taco50 (banned) (Posts: 5506; Member since: 08 Oct 2009)
Do you know what a beta process is? They allow developers to work with it for a couple of months so they can get rid of the bugs by the time it's in the consumer hands.
5. Santi_Santi (unregistered)
im sorry, but i dont know how many betas are necessary to make work a row of 4X5 square icons...
6. joaolx (Posts: 355; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
Wow, is that all you got. That is one of the weakest comments i've ever seen. If you're gonna talk, at least do it with style and with a good argument.
8. sithman (banned) (Posts: 299; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
Taco he doesn't know tech. His first phone is probably a cricket android device, so now he thinks he rules.
12. Non_Sequitur (Posts: 1111; Member since: 16 Mar 2012)
I can't believe it, but this is one time I'll actually thumb up taco.
Of course it's a beta process. All softwares have a beta process.
Before, it wasn't trolling Apple, just telling the truth. Now, you ARE trolling Apple.
WE ALL KNOW JELLY BEAN IS BETTER. I give everyone permission to troll Apple fanboys, but don't troll about stupid things like this. God, you guys.
7. sithman (banned) (Posts: 299; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
Dumbass that's how apple works out the bugs thru the devs. Android releases theirs with bugs, then does ota updates. Neither is perfect, yet both work. Learn your tech before u run your mouth jackass. Apple is the #1 valued company on earth... I think they know what they're doing.
16. iWorld (Posts: 85; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
I think Android is copying Apple's bug fixing technology. Is Apple gonna sue? LOL...........
19. GellerDoesDallas (Posts: 50; Member since: 26 Mar 2012)
Where do people like you come from? What a stupid comment, get a life bro!
14. iWorld (Posts: 85; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
A comment from a foolDroid. Let's see what other foolDroids think about it.
23. kartik4u98 (Posts: 511; Member since: 19 May 2012)
Jb is already out on nexus which was just announced recently...
iOS 6 ??
BTW i m a nexus user..
17. JessJess (unregistered)
Every time I click on Apple related news articles here I brace myself for the impending s**te I am going to have to wade through to get to actual comments that actually relate to the story....
20. winsaki234 (Posts: 63; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
Android Jelly Bean is better than this crap OS