ZeroLemon launches superpowered Samsung Galaxy S4, LG Optimus G Pro battery packs
The 5.5-inch LG Optimus G Pro gets an even larger boost with a 9000mAh battery pack that costs $45.
Both juicers come with a 180-day warranty. The big question is whether you are willing to deal with a large, unwieldy, battery-enhanced smartphone. If you are, then this is one of the best deals around.
- Zero Lemon Galaxy S4 black 7500mAh battery pack - $40
- Zero Lemon Galaxy S4 white 7500mAh battery pack - $40
- Zero Lemon Galaxy S4 G Pro black 9000mAh battery pack - $45
- Zero Lemon Galaxy S4 G Pro white 9000mAh battery pack - $45
source: Android Police
1. jibraihimi (Posts: 695; Member since: 29 Nov 2011)
9000 mah........!!!!!!!!!! Hope it will last more than 3 days.........
3. EXkurogane (Posts: 863; Member since: 07 Mar 2013)
I'd still prefer power banks (those cases make a phone too thick, and only usable for a single phone), but damn, $40 is pretty reasonable for those cases.
5. tomn1ce (Posts: 103; Member since: 12 Mar 2012)
That's why is good to pick up a battery juice pack or a universal charger for your spare battery...you can use them with the next device you upgrade to. Not to mention that this battery pack makes your phone 2-3x thicker than what it is.
4. skyguy7567 (Posts: 148; Member since: 17 Nov 2012)
'The Samsung Galaxy S 4 is a very light and compact device'
'Sorry, Sammy. Your argument is invalid'
What is the problem with power banks nowerdays? With powerbanks you can easily get over 10000 mAh and there's no need for a thick phone. Anyway, not considering those two phones. They are not good.
6. cheeseycheeser (Posts: 389; Member since: 24 Mar 2011)
I have a 7000 MaH one for my Galaxy S3 that generally "only" lasts 2 and about a quarter days. Its really a great battery, but it makes my phone into a pretty ugly little brick.
7. Androidite (Posts: 1; Member since: 20 Jun 2013)
To the author: You may want to change the link title for the "Zero Lemon Galaxy S4 G Pro black 9000mAh battery pack - $45"
The 9000mAh battery is only for the Optimus Pro, not the S4.