World of Warcraft for iPhone needs an interface before materializing
9. Synack (Posts: 640; Member since: 05 Jul 2011)
Galaxy Nexus or Galaxy Note or Galaxy S3 with bluetooth optional, yes. Anything else. No.
The only way this would work if you were a rogue from vanilla wow and you just needed to mash Sinister Strike and Eviscerate.
2. JGuinan007 (Posts: 605; Member since: 19 May 2011)
Will never happen on Iphone 3.5 is too small to even hold the interface and even if it did you would never see the screen with all the buttons and meters on it might work ok with somthing like the AT&T Galaxy Note LTE but even on it's monster screen I think it would still be difficult to play enjoyably.
5. cellgeek82 (Posts: 518; Member since: 20 Dec 2009)
I'm sure the game will be scaled down for mobile devices. I have Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit and Batman: Arkham City on my iPhone but they aren't exactly like the console versions. I'd imagine they'll have an enhanced version for iPad for the extra screen size. This can be done.
3. cellgeek82 (Posts: 518; Member since: 20 Dec 2009)
Soooo, now people can be addicted on the go now? Wow! Video game rehab is about to get serious LOL.
4. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 2862; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
Ipad? Yes on the iPhone? Hell no. Im sorry but even a 4.5 inch display is too small to play a game like that on.
12. saiki4116 (Posts: 302; Member since: 31 Mar 2011)
yup,tablets might be suitable for gameplay
6. sinple (Posts: 87; Member since: 04 Nov 2011)
use a remote desktop app and play on either android or ipad? wouldnt that be better if ppl really wants to play warcraft?
10. Cwebb (Posts: 501; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
Onlive is already doing it, they just announced they have L.A. Noire with touchscreen controls
7. downphoenix (Posts: 2230; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
I can see it on the ipad. On the iphone, I just dont see it happening unless they turn away from their icon based hotkey setup and completely revamp the controls to be gesture based or something of that nature.
8. tech-head (Posts: 132; Member since: 02 Sep 2011)
World of Warcraft for iPhone? How about no.
11. Cwebb (Posts: 501; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
No way in hell this would work on an iPhone. It might work on some of the larger Android phones, like L.A. Noire (using Onlive) for my Evo 3D works just fine, but not on a 2006 screen.
13. DigitalBoy05 (Posts: 200; Member since: 04 Jun 2011)
why not just make a collapsable keyboard made specifically for wow that integrates with the iphone through either bluetooth or the 30 pin connection
14. hobble (Posts: 130; Member since: 11 Oct 2011)
When I used to play wow my folder was almost 15 gigs. Good luck iphone users :)