World of Warcraft for iPhone needs an interface before materializing
9. Synack posted on 20 Mar 2012, 15:39 0 1
Galaxy Nexus or Galaxy Note or Galaxy S3 with bluetooth optional, yes. Anything else. No.
The only way this would work if you were a rogue from vanilla wow and you just needed to mash Sinister Strike and Eviscerate.
2. JGuinan007 posted on 20 Mar 2012, 09:03 0 2
Will never happen on Iphone 3.5 is too small to even hold the interface and even if it did you would never see the screen with all the buttons and meters on it might work ok with somthing like the AT&T Galaxy Note LTE but even on it's monster screen I think it would still be difficult to play enjoyably.
5. cellgeek82 posted on 20 Mar 2012, 09:29 2 0
I'm sure the game will be scaled down for mobile devices. I have Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit and Batman: Arkham City on my iPhone but they aren't exactly like the console versions. I'd imagine they'll have an enhanced version for iPad for the extra screen size. This can be done.
3. cellgeek82 posted on 20 Mar 2012, 09:18 3 0
Soooo, now people can be addicted on the go now? Wow! Video game rehab is about to get serious LOL.
4. RORYREVOLUTION posted on 20 Mar 2012, 09:27 2 2
Ipad? Yes on the iPhone? Hell no. Im sorry but even a 4.5 inch display is too small to play a game like that on.
6. sinple posted on 20 Mar 2012, 10:16 0 0
use a remote desktop app and play on either android or ipad? wouldnt that be better if ppl really wants to play warcraft?
10. Cwebb posted on 20 Mar 2012, 16:54 0 0
Onlive is already doing it, they just announced they have L.A. Noire with touchscreen controls
7. downphoenix posted on 20 Mar 2012, 11:10 0 0
I can see it on the ipad. On the iphone, I just dont see it happening unless they turn away from their icon based hotkey setup and completely revamp the controls to be gesture based or something of that nature.
11. Cwebb posted on 20 Mar 2012, 16:56 0 0
No way in hell this would work on an iPhone. It might work on some of the larger Android phones, like L.A. Noire (using Onlive) for my Evo 3D works just fine, but not on a 2006 screen.
13. DigitalBoy05 posted on 20 Mar 2012, 18:15 0 0
why not just make a collapsable keyboard made specifically for wow that integrates with the iphone through either bluetooth or the 30 pin connection
14. hobble posted on 21 Mar 2012, 13:43 0 0
When I used to play wow my folder was almost 15 gigs. Good luck iphone users :)