Windows Phone Cortana voice assistant shown in brief new video
1. ryan5609 (Posts: 107; Member since: 01 Nov 2011)
The background music makes it so much easier to hear. Remember to always blast background music when recording from a different source.
3. Commentator (Posts: 3669; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
I'm sure MS will work out the bugs. I can't imagine that background music will be in the final product.
2. akki20892 (Posts: 3900; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
Video is horrible. Can't hear cortana. Just hear music.
5. lalalaman (Posts: 631; Member since: 19 Aug 2013)
Yes it is cortana...no doubt....wpcentral posted and article 2 weeks ago which told that cortana will be a blue bouncing ball with expression as HALO game server and thats what we see....
To be honest I'm really excited for wp 8.1 update....I wish it is beyond my expectations as ms has taken so much time for this update:)
9. Credo (Posts: 747; Member since: 19 Apr 2012)
I'm wondering why WPCentral isn't making an article about this video, if this is real they would have already made an article about this... I believe what you say about the article 2 weeks ago but it's kind of strange they yet haven't posted it ...
11. hurrycanger (Posts: 1557; Member since: 01 Dec 2013)
The voice sounds robotic but cool. That blue face is creepy though.
12. hurrycanger (Posts: 1557; Member since: 01 Dec 2013)
I'm talking about the face in the video.
Not the article photo
13. volcano (Posts: 341; Member since: 25 Jan 2013)
fake all photos, videos shared on wpleaker twitter account FAKE ... according to tom warren from theverge as he claim seeing wp8.1 multiple times
15. Credo (Posts: 747; Member since: 19 Apr 2012)
Daniel Rubino also told me that it is a fake one