Verizon Ellipsis to be a new brand of value-driven devices
Verizon Ellipsis and the Ellipsis 7 tablet Fullscreen
More popular slideshows
iOS 7 release date and time are today (Sep 18), get ready to update!
18 Sep 2013, 04:00
Spring chickens: Samsung Galaxy S5 vs Sony Xperia Z2 comparison preview
26 Feb 2014, 09:37
Samsung Galaxy S5 rumor round-up: release date, price and specs
12 Feb 2014, 08:58
Samsung Galaxy S5: all you need to know
24 Feb 2014, 17:06
Verizon Ellipsis and the Ellipsis 7 tablet
1. Daftama (Posts: 540; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
You should be given this carp away for free
4. tedkord (Posts: 3779; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
They should give you tissues and tucks medicated wipes free.
7. lsutigers (Posts: 615; Member since: 08 Mar 2009)
Agreed. This is NOT a good deal at all. This should be a free tablet with a contract.
Sprint is offering the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 with LTE for $50 with a 2 year contract and it's a brand name tablet much better than this POS. You can get a 2gb plan for $15 which is a good deal if you are in an LTE market.
Or just get a Nexus 7 which blows both of them out of the water.
8. datsyuk (Posts: 146; Member since: 11 Jan 2012)
Wifi model yeah but one that will work on LTE it's a bit more.
3. Jommick (Posts: 91; Member since: 10 Sep 2013)
"OH/PA/WV REGION" - possibly a limited release?
9. silencer271 (Posts: 136; Member since: 05 Apr 2013)
Yeah must agree with many others this is garbage.