Using your smartphone before bedtime isn't a good idea, and here's why
Here is why you shouldn't use your smartphone before sleeping Fullscreen
More popular slideshows
Some Android tips and tricks you should know
06 Jun 2013, 06:49
Images of the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 leak
09 Jun 2013, 17:00
1. Nathan_ingx posted on 19 Nov 2012, 03:20 13
I can't imagine anyone depriving themselves any gadgets before they sleep. It has become a lifestyle.
Literally saying, i even sleep next to my phone.
15. metalpoet (unregistered) posted on 19 Nov 2012, 17:26 1
my phone is next to me and the tv is on! lol
2. brandonrana posted on 19 Nov 2012, 03:38 5
Iam one of those addicts.. And thank u PA its Very helpfull. Now i'll use my phone comparatively less!
3. eisenbricher posted on 19 Nov 2012, 03:49 7
True in every aspect, but I can't give up on gadgets, they are my life! I'd rather prefer living 60yrs with them, instead of 80yrs without 'em.
4. mr.techdude posted on 19 Nov 2012, 05:48 5
I heard that even people who sleep with there phones especially iPhone next to them or under the pillow can cause brain damages due to radioactive waves and iPhones produce way more then any other phone on the planet so be careful guys
8. ibap posted on 19 Nov 2012, 08:32 2
mr.techdude - not much of a techdude. Radiowaves - maybe. "radioactive waves" - not
And if you're going to caution about that - guys, don't put them in your jeans pocket either. Think what else it might damage.
"way more then" - ?
Another post typed on a glass screen where someone comes across as e.e. cummings and can't be bothered to fix their typing.
5. mr.techdude posted on 19 Nov 2012, 05:50 0
If ur waking up with a minor headache means that ur affected by it but in the ln the long term u van have major problems and becareful again
6. Wiki_jaan posted on 19 Nov 2012, 07:27 3
its true and happening with me .............. Good article BTW.
7. Bernoulli posted on 19 Nov 2012, 07:53 3
Hehe I use my phone at night to go to phonearena.com! No I'm not being sarcastic it's true :P
10. fervid posted on 19 Nov 2012, 09:33 2
I usually fall asleep using my phone, so I don't have an issue with sleep after.
11. The_Innovation posted on 19 Nov 2012, 10:48 4
It's simple, firstly, put it on vibrate, and second, don't leave it right next to you when you sleep, put it on your computer desk which is next to your bed. Soon as you wake up in the morning you will grab it. This way, when you wake up sometimes late at night for no reason, you'll be lazy to actually get up and grab your phone, since it won't be in your hands reach.
13. Jyakotu posted on 19 Nov 2012, 12:24 0
I usually use my phone at night as well, but I usually use my phone at night to get the battery low enough so I can put it on the charger at night.
14. bolaG posted on 19 Nov 2012, 16:45 0
Man who doesnt like to look at porn before going to sleep? Night time usage will never end for me :p
16. Fuego84 posted on 19 Nov 2012, 19:32 0
Come on I always log in to Rage of bahamut before I go to sleep it actually helps me fall asleep.
17. downphoenix posted on 19 Nov 2012, 20:50 0
I need to start reading in bed more. I do find it hard to fall asleep sometime. Maybe get off the PC about 30 minutes or so before bed and spend time on a book or magazine before bed.
18. atsamman posted on 20 Nov 2012, 11:47 0
I like watching movies on my tablet before going to sleep but actually I sleep an average of 8 hours is what i am doing still wrong?