The new iPad to arrive in 30 more countries Friday and Saturday, Brazil and Saudi Arabia among them
1. djg71087 (Posts: 70; Member since: 10 Oct 2010)
by expanding to different countries that will allow their stocks to rise again, keeping shareholders happy.
*Not really exciting news though...
2. mafiaprinc3 (Posts: 269; Member since: 07 May 2012)
I Like apple products, ios is neat and all but way too expensive man!!
Technology is growing everyday, a few years ago who would've thought you'd have quad core phones,by 2013-14 the most we'll be seeing hexa-core and by 2015-16 octa-core. technology is evolving blazing fast. the price is what beats me,guess i'll just stick to a single core 1ghz for now until i have some money to blow for me and my baby.
4. jimjam (Posts: 228; Member since: 28 Jun 2011)
The new ipad .... what was Jobs 2 thinking when he named it that??!
I suppose the next ipad will have to be called the newer ipad!
5. viper_3005 (Posts: 17; Member since: 21 Feb 2012)
when is it coming here?!
6. troybuilt (Posts: 155; Member since: 16 Dec 2011)
Don't you all know, all these places will have 4G coverage for the iPad. lol