The Speck Pocket VR is a foldable Google Cardboard virtual reality headset
1. PhoneCritic (Posts: 649; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
Does the iPhone support or do VR ? I am Just asking no flame wars please.
3. ibend (Posts: 3153; Member since: 30 Sep 2014)
yes it can, not much app to choose, but it still can..
and dont expect that much detail since their DPI are horrible
2. TheWeasel (Posts: 400; Member since: 26 Dec 2014)
Would VR even look good on the resolution of the iPhones? Honest question here.
5. Hexa-core (banned) (Posts: 2131; Member since: 11 Aug 2015)
Even QHD isn't good enough for VR. Let alone FHD.
7. TheWeasel (Posts: 400; Member since: 26 Dec 2014)
Let alone 750p. I knew FHD wasn't going to be optimal already, I can see the pixels without assistance up close. But I think Quad HD should be decent at least, I have a hard seeing pixels up close with it. I plan on getting a cardboard VR set for my V10 sometime in the future, just to try out some of the 360 degree videos on YT or such.
4. dil2abu (Posts: 304; Member since: 09 Nov 2011)
Chinese will copy this and sell it for around 20$
6. Hexa-core (banned) (Posts: 2131; Member since: 11 Aug 2015)
Their copy is fake, and does not perform like the original.