The Galaxy S II arrives pretty in pink for South Korea, Samsung's baseball team gets a Galaxy Tab 10.1 Lions edition
1. rendHELL (Posts: 304; Member since: 09 Nov 2011)
samsung is just going and going further.... WHATS GOIN TO BE NEXT FOR SGS2!!! more!! we want more!!
8. roldefol (Posts: 3228; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
Yeah! The SGS2 is going straight to the 7th level to challenge Lucifer himself! The Exynos is so fast, it's going to multitask on Satan's ass so hard, he's going to wish he'd bowed at the foot of man and never betrayed his heavenly Father!
2. remixfa (Posts: 14226; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
they need to go back to the old Nokia days and have the replacable/interchangable outside parts. that would be kick butt.
3. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4502; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
Hey remixfa, my wife would be all over this. lol
6. remixfa (Posts: 14226; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
thats not the only thing!!!
bada bump!!! :) :)
9. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4502; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
I know, I need to slow down. I have 2 kids & I don't want a 3rd until late 2012 to early 2013!
13. remixfa (Posts: 14226; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
lol.. i love kids, but i think 2 would be my maximum. i have retire early goals that cant be met with a big family. So i just concentrate on being an exellent father to my 1 child :)
10. refrigerate_me (Posts: 22; Member since: 09 Nov 2011)
hell yeah.... remeniscing my collection before of cases and housings for my old nokia phones that ive changed timely..
5. ZEUS.the.thunder.god (unregistered)
super cool for my gf
7. rendHELL (Posts: 304; Member since: 09 Nov 2011)
they say that "Tough guys wear pink." but i think that doesn't go for our gadgets guys... XD
12. Netolic (Posts: 142; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
they wont mass produce the pink gs2 . and the only way you can get that in english is to buy it unlock.