Sony Xperia Z aka Mint aka LT30 could star in a James Bond movie and sport a metal back just for AT&T
1. Dr.Phil (Posts: 937; Member since: 14 Feb 2011)
I may just buy this device unlocked. I'm sure it will sport a very cool design. It would be an added bonus if it came with the quad-core S4, but dual-core S4 will be fine. And I like the idea of it having a metal back.
2. remtothemax (Posts: 239; Member since: 02 May 2012)
i like the idea of sony finally seeming like a real competitor in the smartphone market
they usually have pretty good looking phones
just they are always playing catch-up with specs
3. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6740; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
hmmm I think i should wait for this baby. phone is a monsters.
4. ryq24 (Posts: 537; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
hope it does not disappoint just like the ion.
7. SonyFTW2020 (Posts: 305; Member since: 03 May 2012)
The Ion would of been perfect, IF, and only If sony would have given it the S4 chip instead of the old S3 :( It is seriously about time phone companies stop going HALF way with these phones... People are dying for one complete phone...
5. Atrixboyyy (Posts: 267; Member since: 03 Nov 2011)
Loving the specs of the shooter should be some pretty good comp.
Its about time Sony step their game up cause they're slowly losing what ground they did have prior to E3 in the gaming category.
6. BabyWade (Posts: 42; Member since: 12 Jun 2012)
If this phone comes with S4 pro,16/32 gb interntal storage, 2300 mAh or higher battery, a microsd card slot & most important a good design I would buy it in a heartbeat.
9. Genorok (Posts: 1; Member since: 24 Aug 2012)
Darn, it's disappointing that AT&T seems to get all the best phones to make up for their crappy service (that I switched from a few years back). Really wish that Sony would take some of these phones to Verizon instead of those terrible Motorola Phones that Verizon tries to sell.