Sony Xperia SX breaks cover: the lightest LTE phone
1. SSyar (Posts: 14; Member since: 03 Jan 2012)
well SX might be my next phone... if international release is there ...
2. wendygarett (unregistered)
Is that transparent at the bottom of the phone??
If so SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!!!!!!
4. AbhiD (Posts: 65; Member since: 06 Apr 2012)
it's just at the top... and doesn't look bad.
the overall awesome looks of SX kinda overshadow the widw bezel at the top
7. DOUBLE_BASS (Posts: 45; Member since: 18 Apr 2012)
Yes i am referring to the top one.. I'd prefer it was additional screen size up to be 4"
8. u-suck-more (Posts: 529; Member since: 26 Aug 2011)
such big bezel at e top! well at least it still looks good
9. Jyakotu (Posts: 838; Member since: 12 Dec 2008)
Android users will find ANYTHING to nitpick. The phone looks amazing. Sony usually has the best designs.
10. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
Sony makes beautiful phones!
12. AhmedHelmy (Posts: 4; Member since: 08 May 2012)
8 GB only???
Great design and great features but too small storage
This will be my next phone if it has Micro SD slot
13. AhmedHelmy (Posts: 4; Member since: 08 May 2012)
I love small and light phones (I have xperia mini now)
But my phone has bigger storage than this new one because it has micro-sd slot
I'm so disappointed!
14. ppfrglrsh (Posts: 3; Member since: 06 Jun 2012)
its an amazing phone a lot better than Xperia p coz....
*it has a card slot with 8gb internal memory
*a secondary cam with 1.3MP
*1500 mAh battery
15. ppfrglrsh (Posts: 3; Member since: 06 Jun 2012)
if sony want to really cover up their loss in the market they better start launching this phone globally with a right prize tag coz if they do its gonna take down every single rival of sony ......!!!!