Sony Ericsson is no more, long live Sony Mobile Communications
1. Birds (Posts: 1139; Member since: 21 Nov 2011)
WOOOT WOOOT!!!! GO SONY!!!! I LOVE YOU AND EVERY OTHER MOBILE OS EQUALLY BECAUSE I"M NOT A TROLL AND DEFINITELY NOT A FANABOY!!!!
3. chunk1x (Posts: 248; Member since: 25 Jun 2011)
Who cares! The only thing that really matters is producing a great product anyway.
6. Birds (Posts: 1139; Member since: 21 Nov 2011)
I get your point but this is Sony's only chance at redemption and it is well respected. So at least show some type of gratitude towards Sony. They are really trying hard to fight this android battle and so far they have been doing a decent job.
4. DROIDX0430 (Posts: 460; Member since: 24 Nov 2010)
That partnership never took off. A lot of plain Sony Ericsson phones that never prevailed. Like saying Lexus Kia.....
5. DROIDX0430 (Posts: 460; Member since: 24 Nov 2010)
Sony can stand alone and so well. But they have a whole lot of catchin up in this arena of cell phones...they are way behind.....i do like the sony s tablet though...
7. Owoteva (Posts: 9; Member since: 09 Jan 2012)
Will miss the SE logo but what can you do. Always had a soft spot for Sony Ericsson so all the best to them. If only they bring out a WP8 Apollo by years end with similar specs as the Xperia S and personally I'll be a happy camper
8. frydaexiii (Posts: 1400; Member since: 01 Dec 2011)
Maybe now they can make the full Playstation phone...Being able to play PSP and maybe even PS2 games...
10. spiderpig2894 (Posts: 496; Member since: 10 Jan 2012)
Xperia S and ion will have GB in the demo models. Available in Q1 & Q2 and is upgradable to ICS maybe on its final model. To ICS fans, dont be disappointed because of its GB OS. It is still a demo model. IT WILL BE UPGRADED
Video in the link includes new SONY products.
11. ToneDef (Posts: 39; Member since: 15 Jun 2011)
Good luck Sony. Bring the competition to your competitors and if consumers like what we see, we'll be sure to come a-knocking.