Sonic CD is now available for Windows Phone
2. dorianb (Posts: 595; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
Whatever you do, DON'T BRING BACK SEWER SHARK!!!
3. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4833; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
Man I love that game. I had it for the Sega Genesis. I had the Sega CD with the disk tray that ejected NOT the pop up one. I have it on my Xbox 360 & love basting the American soundtrack on my home theatre.
5. blackspot (Posts: 102; Member since: 14 Nov 2012)
Honestly, if these Window's phones were as big into game emulators (N64oid, Gameboid, SuperGNES, etc.) as android phones, I wouldn't mind too much "jumping ship" and getting a Windows phone.
6. Credo (Posts: 748; Member since: 19 Apr 2012)
how long i am waiting for a free gbaemulator, i wanna play Pokemon yayy
7. blackspot (Posts: 102; Member since: 14 Nov 2012)
Well there's a few out, but it's not a very big or well-defined landscape at the moment. The lack of emulators for Window's phones are one of the key reasons why I went with Android. Add a bluetooth game controller to the picture, an MHL cable, and you have no idea what you're missing out on!
8. Luuthian (Posts: 246; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
Not to be the old raging Sonic fan that's become so stereotypical over time, but DAMMIT, it's Dr.Robotnik! This game was made in a time when that name still meant something to western players of the franchise :(.
Dr.Robotnik will always be the cooler name...
10. goos2134 (Posts: 19; Member since: 11 Dec 2011)
while we are the subject King Koopa anyone ? Princess Toadstool ? why do their names have to change ? im with Dr. Robotnik not Dr. Eggman.