SanDisks shows their new 32GB microSDHC memory card
1. locoboy808 (Posts: 53; Member since: 08 Oct 2009)
$199.99 now thats funny why pay that much that price is to high now i can see if it was $130.00 its just for cell phones not i real cam its bad already we have to pay for the internet its about $30 a mo,,
8. herbiederb (Posts: 275; Member since: 28 Jan 2010)
Dude.. the crack I dont remember smoking must have messed me up cuz thats the most confusing comment Ive ever read.
11. Russki (Posts: 45; Member since: 26 Dec 2009)
This is why we should have year-round schooling in America. People dont know how to fucking communicate short of actually typing a coherent response
14. behold--me (Posts: 650; Member since: 22 Jun 2009)
ever heard of punctuation? duh, ur comment is useless cuz no one knows wtf it says. i don't like when ppl all b...argue about spellcheck on these forums like "you spelled _____ wrong". Why? Cuz they're comment is completely useless and no point in discussion, besides, it makes you wonder what the hell they're doing on these websites anyways. but when you just cnt understand their comment is really stupid.
31. merkeke (Posts: 62; Member since: 03 Jan 2009)
why dont they just make a cell phone with a usb port for an external hd... you know how big of a hd you could get for 199.99.
33. mdw92581 (Posts: 131; Member since: 25 Feb 2010)
I gotta jump on this band wagon. Not only is it a super long run on sentence, but words are missing. Yet we are closing hundreds of schools across the US!
2. locoboy808 (Posts: 53; Member since: 08 Oct 2009)
i think they have to make things cheaper for peeps like me im on a fixed income as most of us are ... and i say about 80% of us are on a fixed income
9. herbiederb (Posts: 275; Member since: 28 Jan 2010)
A little better, but still needs improvement... crack is wearing off.
34. mdw92581 (Posts: 131; Member since: 25 Feb 2010)
This is much better but wussup wit the fixed income???
4. Vegas89 (Posts: 51; Member since: 15 Mar 2010)
Wow 199.99, sorry but that's just not worth it. It's a cell phone, so why would I need that much space.
5. Kiltlifter (Posts: 742; Member since: 11 Dec 2008)
you could by 3 or 4 16gb cards for that price...
6. tallica05 (Posts: 93; Member since: 26 Dec 2009)
Yeah id just buy two 16 gig at 79.99 x 2 = 160 and i wouldnt care if i had to switch cards for diff movies or what not. 32 gig card pricing FAIL
12. david_the_gom (Posts: 114; Member since: 20 Dec 2008)
i agree... i carry my other 2 16 gig cards in a plastic case inside my wallet... two for movie, one for music... works perfect...
17. behold--me (Posts: 650; Member since: 22 Jun 2009)
OR you can buy a damn ipod or a zune HD or whatever. its amazing, they actually hold pics n movies now. and A LOT of music. (sarcasm)
7. Mali Mal (Posts: 35; Member since: 09 Apr 2008)
EBAY!!!! THATS WHERE I GET ALL MY MEMORY CARDS!! SO MUCH CHEAPER
10. herbiederb (Posts: 275; Member since: 28 Jan 2010)
Whats up with Class 2?.. the wait continues. btw.. be very careful on ebay. There are a lot of fake/rebranded/relabled cards.
13. behold--me (Posts: 650; Member since: 22 Jun 2009)
i thought that samsung already unveiled or started to produce a 64GB micro SD(HC) memory card for phones n stuff.... who gonna pay $200 for this??? and if you really need all your music with you, dont put it on your phone with a crappy/annoying player interface, bad quality, or bad headphones buy an ipod. duh. thats what they're meant for.
19. locoboy808 (Posts: 53; Member since: 08 Oct 2009)
sorry i had to many beers that night hahahahah anyways i was going to say im not going to pay $200 just for a 32g micro sd card when i can go to ebay and get it for $80 and they said the card is faster who cares its for a cell phones. 32GB cards are currently supported by anything running 4.6.0 and later.Multiple movies / Music / Photos and "storage" . 32gb cards are dropping in price all over the place, do some research to get the best price. And then quit looking for them because you'll make yourself cry when you see how far the price drops in the next 6 months! They're also working on 2TB micro SD cards. Why you'd need 2TB I've no idea- not that anything will support something so high. Seems like the memory industry is moving faster than the processor industry...time for both groups to come together and stay on the same page
23. herbiederb (Posts: 275; Member since: 28 Jan 2010)
Thats sober?.. wtf? I just looked at your past posts and you need to use periods more. Whats your level of education? In this comment you talk randomly about micrsd's and then finally make a crazy conclusion that "both groups to come together and stay on the same page". My IQ just decreased a point or two.
24. Sellcell (Posts: 118; Member since: 16 Mar 2010)
I could understand his paragraph perfectly fine. I think your IQ is so low you have a hard time understanding what he said. By the way, these forums are for your comments and thoughts about the subjects at hand. If you feel the need to rip on someone go video tape yourself and put it on youtube, I'm sure it'll get many laughs. Oh and I agree with the 199.99 being to much money.
25. herbiederb (Posts: 275; Member since: 28 Jan 2010)
Its all in fun.. but you dont seem to comprehend that IQ boy.
27. Sellcell (Posts: 118; Member since: 16 Mar 2010)
Comprehend that Cocane's a hell of drug...hahaha, it's all good. But it does kill brain cells.
28. herbiederb (Posts: 275; Member since: 28 Jan 2010)
Weve all seen the brain on drugs commercial.
20. locoboy808 (Posts: 53; Member since: 08 Oct 2009)
thats why i always say if you dont know then google it dont ask me anything just google it and i think the super micro sd cards is going to be to small and why pay so much for a card if you lost your cell then what your money is gone and i think its funny that the cell phones was getting smaller now its getting biger lol
22. herbiederb (Posts: 275; Member since: 28 Jan 2010)
yaaaa.. Pretty coherent. Use periods more. Ill be following your progress kid.
21. herbiederb (Posts: 275; Member since: 28 Jan 2010)
People are confusing microsdhc (upto 32Gb) with microsdx (upto 2Tb).
26. jundibasam (Posts: 119; Member since: 05 Aug 2009)
I am going to buy one for sure. $199.99 is a lot for a memory card, but I can afford it though. My 16 GB card on the TP 2 phone is maxed out with about 30 movies, hundreds of pictures, dozens of songs, and a bunch of other apps.
35. mdw92581 (Posts: 131; Member since: 25 Feb 2010)
HD recording and HDMI output phones are coming and 32GB will come in handy. I'm not goin near $200 tho.
36. phone333 (Posts: 331; Member since: 04 Feb 2009)
3 words: 32GB, Ebay, EVO 4G......nuff said