Samsung's JK Shin launches the Note II in Korea, says he's meeting with Google today to fend off Apple
1. ddeath (Posts: 167; Member since: 14 Apr 2012)
Take my money and give me the Note 2 already!
7. abdane (Posts: 488; Member since: 07 Oct 2011)
s**t just got real, Samsung and Google !!! APPLE F**KED ! :D
13. Aeires (unregistered)
They just passed a patent reform where anyone can fight a patent, all they need to do is gather the previous art and make the case. Some of Apple's patents are going to get overturned, like the rectangle with rounded corners.
15. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5993; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
Crowd-sourcing can be a double-edged sword. The patent applications that manage to get through the crowd-sourcing effort would seem to be harder to defend against, making for more aggressive enforcement.
I wonder how the examiners will use the new resource? The biggest risk would seem to be in crowd-sourcing not understanding the application and delaying/complicating the application process. I imagine there will be more appeals of final rejections than before.
Interesting article. Thanks for the link.
23. jael206 (Posts: 144; Member since: 18 Jul 2012)
nice link.. the biggest casualty of this whole ridiculous patent war is the public. now, its about time that the people take matters in their own hands.
justice apple, sweet sweet justice!
24. ChangMin2012 (Posts: 87; Member since: 14 Apr 2012)
Nope, not until the Chou Brothers talk with Schmidt, now that's where Apple get's screwed...
16. ZEUS.the.thunder.god (unregistered)
sammy has started taking pre-order for GN2 in india as well which is why they are hard to beat because they make sure that everybody gets the best.
22. Jelly_Bean (Posts: 109; Member since: 11 Sep 2012)
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 ---------> Here I come :)
2. PhenomFaz (Posts: 1168; Member since: 26 Sep 2012)
Oh take my money already!
With Google on Samsung's side I think we are going to see another chnk of the Apple bitten off...logo change anyone? :)
3. KickRocks (Posts: 129; Member since: 22 Mar 2011)
Cant wait for the note 2 to hit the states. This will be a amazing device. Also glad to see samsung taking a proactive approach to fend off the rotten fruit company. They have caused enough headache already.
26. HäckeMáte (Posts: 168; Member since: 28 Feb 2012)
you are not allowed to use "amazing" as an adjective to describe samsung devices. Apple has already patented that, so that would be copying.
4. Tsepz_GP (Posts: 909; Member since: 12 Apr 2012)
Excellent news :)
Even better times ahead for Android.
5. Seymur (unregistered)
It will sell more than expected.
6. PAPINYC (banned) (Posts: 2315; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
iHope JK and Our Lord Savior Eric find a way to vAnquish Apple and their iThink my cAthedrAl is my Burger KiNg PhiLosophy. iAlso hope that when they all map a Starbucks with their new mApless feature in a desperate search of an iWiFi connection so they can fAceGriMe each other and send emails, they inAdvertently wind up on a David Koresh fArm in Waco.
8. No_Nonsense (Posts: 826; Member since: 17 Aug 2012)
I think you'd actually get thumbs up if you type in a normal manner.
21. Connie.Linghus (banned) (Posts: 32; Member since: 14 Aug 2012)
My guess is: because this is iPhoneArena and everything has an iBefore it.
25. ChangMin2012 (Posts: 87; Member since: 14 Apr 2012)
JK is not the prophet that needs to be with Eric. It should be Peter and HT Chou who will defeat apple. They started the android game, they will progress and lead it into a better future... Nexus One
10. wando77 (Posts: 568; Member since: 23 Aug 2012)
I think Samsung, Google, htc, nokia, microsoft etc need to get together to take down apple. Apple is the hitler of the mobile phone industry. They want a single phone owned by all and want to control how you use it
27. HäckeMáte (Posts: 168; Member since: 28 Feb 2012)
Right because Microsoft, Google etc TOTALLY dont want to be number one right. They just want to play nice?
11. twens (Posts: 849; Member since: 25 Feb 2012)
The best phone ever made, can't think of anything impossible mobile wise that this beast ain't capable of?? Getting the s3 tomorrow but am selling it to wait for this guy. Oh boy oh boy! I can't any longer
12. Bernoulli (Posts: 2417; Member since: 01 Sep 2012)
Man hopefully google and Samsung can bite out a billion out of them, stupid craple
14. Bluesky02 (Posts: 1439; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
Note 2 is a great Hardware, I just want to know about the crack case that SG3 have.
28. HäckeMáte (Posts: 168; Member since: 28 Feb 2012)
shhhhhh we do not speak of the cracks here. Apple bashing only! oh no, you got 5 thumbsdown for being honest =O im next :(
18. voxmarc (Posts: 324; Member since: 22 Aug 2012)
Note 2 is available here now in hongkong......here i come!
20. Jeradiah3 (Posts: 1017; Member since: 11 Feb 2010)
ur lucky!!! I live in the US and I have to wait :-(
19. voxmarc (Posts: 324; Member since: 22 Aug 2012)
roughly 720 usd here in hk or 5570 hkd
30. thumpinR (Posts: 1; Member since: 27 Sep 2012)
How much longer so I have to wait for the galaxy note 2 it should of been out by oct not nov come on release it all ready I hate this iPhone I'm using !!!