Samsung's Android Marshmallow update brings new browser and Cross App split-screen mode for chats
1. RadKrish (Posts: 18; Member since: 28 Nov 2013)
We (LG users) call it as Dual window and we have this thing for last 2 years in our phones :)
2. Biernot (unregistered)
3. Jevon5 (Posts: 11; Member since: 15 Feb 2016)
We have it too (Note 5) but now we get it for dedicated for just the messenger app. BTW most multitasking features originated on samsung devices then LG comes and copies
4. joevsyou (Posts: 672; Member since: 28 Feb 2015)
lol this multi window has been in Samsung phones for a while now lol, they are just adding even more possibilities
5. ihearlivepplz (Posts: 75; Member since: 06 Jul 2015)
2 years? Even the S3 has dual window. This is an update to the split-screen multitasking functions.
7. FluffyBled (Posts: 450; Member since: 10 Sep 2014)
Samsung galaxy S3 users can claim to be the first to get that feature! and that's about 3 years ago!
12. TyrionLannister (unregistered)
You must be really smart huh
22. _PHug_ (Posts: 443; Member since: 11 Oct 2011)
He doesn't know that LG copied all their features from Samsung.
8. Sdiq572 (Posts: 36; Member since: 26 Jun 2015)
Ooh is that the s7 edge the third device? See it has a smaller screen than the Note5. Am i right?
10. .KRATOS. (Posts: 301; Member since: 15 Mar 2013)
When this marshmallow gonna hit worldwide they said they released it worldwide but none has confirmed yet as to me in the middle east area still haven't received anything also
13. volcano (Posts: 329; Member since: 25 Jan 2013)
for the first time i like what i see from samsung software
14. villagerguyz (Posts: 87; Member since: 22 Jul 2015)
interesting..... hope someone backports this browser for older droids.
19. shaineql (Posts: 344; Member since: 28 Apr 2014)
Samsung will release Browser V4 to almost all of their Lolipop devices in next 2-3 months .
They wrote this in Google Play Store , in app description .
15. oister85 (Posts: 471; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
Finally they to fix the keyboard lag on the phone.
21. joevsyou (Posts: 672; Member since: 28 Feb 2015)
i have zero lag on my s6 keyboard... 5 months of use and i am shocked. The s5 was plagued with lag
16. jove39 (Posts: 1787; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
Hope Google add similar features to stock android.
20. MrElectrifyer (Posts: 1923; Member since: 21 Oct 2014)
Yet another example of awesome features you get with TouchWiz. All this impatient crying about getting it right after stock android (which google used a whole year to make and test) is released are just unrealistic and delusional...Unless google get's it's act together and makes a stable build of Android available to OEMs 2 or more months before it's publicly available, there will always be a delay when it comes to significantly feature-packed skins like touchwiz.
24. TechieXP1969 (Posts: 7919; Member since: 25 Sep 2013)
Looks like a fairly useful concept.
I've been using the ability to slide photos and videos from the gallery into a message using splitscreen and into email as well and that works great, so this is a nice improvement.
Glad too its not a rumor, but a direct confirmation from the manufacturer.