Samsung tweets 'Be Ready 4 The Next Galaxy' invitation for Times Square Galaxy S IV festivites March 14
1. PunyPoop posted on 28 Feb 2013, 03:28 22 13
PA is getting excited! more income from Samsung :))
4. shahulvm posted on 28 Feb 2013, 03:34 5 16
Yep, been the case with for quite sometime now...Lot of ad revenues from Sammy...
11. rgxVOiD posted on 28 Feb 2013, 04:20 10 11
I though that Apple was the best at marketing...
26. hung2900 posted on 28 Feb 2013, 06:25 2 1
Many marketing analysts used to thought that, even until now there are still many lecturers still teaching students about the most efficient marketing of Apple.
But marketing is not only about the efficiency. In the case of Samsung, the extreme growth tells a lot.
27. rahulzz posted on 28 Feb 2013, 06:43 1 8
I beg to differ.. Samsung's marketing has been cheap compared to others. They have lost their standards (I'm not sure as to when they had one). The marketing style that they are following is nothing new to Apple. In fact Sammy is literally following apple's way.
38. hung2900 posted on 28 Feb 2013, 10:37 2 0
I don't wanna bass anybody, but I feel not very well which such a stupid comment like this.
First, I don't understand of cheap? Double the sale for one year with 4 billion of advertisement is cheap? Or maybe somebody having mental problems that cannot understand this word.
Second, if the marketing of Samsung is following Apple, so can we say Apple pays a lot of money for advertisement? For discounting to retailer? Maybe only somebody with low IQ believe in that.
37. MalarangengTukangNgutil posted on 28 Feb 2013, 08:29 2 2
Apple is NOT best in marketing
STEVE JOBS is BEST in mind control
unfortunately for apple, he die.
3. richardyarrell2011 (banned) posted on 28 Feb 2013, 03:34 11 2
Will be front and center here in New York City at the unpacked event March 14th. It will be a great time.
25. tusshharish posted on 28 Feb 2013, 06:11 8 1
please samsung surprise us........
wish you best for another galaxy........
5. omarr posted on 28 Feb 2013, 03:35 9 0
What does they mean by episode 1 ? Is there an episode 2 of the galaxy note 3 ?
13. yahoo29 posted on 28 Feb 2013, 04:23 9 0
yes , it could be the NOTE 3 and i wish it will be like 5.7-6" unlike huawei tablet sized phone.
6. redmd posted on 28 Feb 2013, 03:59 6 0
I wish it will be inspired by the Wave series. metallic finish FTW
14. Berzerk000 posted on 28 Feb 2013, 04:28 2 0
I just thought of that, the Wave series was very nice looking.
Also, I kind of want to see that sliding method for the battery compartment that was in the Wave 3; it gives access to the battery and memory slots without compromising build quality. If they could fit that into a slimmer package, the chances of me actually buying the GS4 would skyrocket.
7. Berzerk000 posted on 28 Feb 2013, 04:02 1 0
Don't disappoint Sammy, I'm sure everyone still wants a new design. Otherwise, I have no doubts this is going to be a great event.
15. McJobs posted on 28 Feb 2013, 04:34 7 15
What we already know about SIV
build quality: poor
17. wando77 posted on 28 Feb 2013, 05:17 5 2
Think there is a reason they have given the '4' a metallic look?
19. kclgphilsbsa posted on 28 Feb 2013, 05:22 2 1
many people complaining abt d build quality, is the galaxy s3 prone to destruction just by a snap?..
29. kclgphilsbsa posted on 28 Feb 2013, 06:49 3 1
and why hate samsung? i cant find any reason to hate samsung... if they dont want the company and they have their own favorite manufacturer then stick to it, not by disrespecting the entire MARKET!!! this is a market wherein everyone is being inspired by another and just want to make the best thing out of the box...
41. Taters posted on 28 Feb 2013, 12:12 0 0
Human nature. Or should I say the nature of idiots. Like I said, when the best the enemies can come up with is cheap plastic and spending too much on marketing then you know its a great product.
43. donfem posted on 28 Feb 2013, 12:17 0 0
They want everyone to reason, think, eat, and use the same phone... just to belong with the crowd. Childish and ridiculously retarded
45. gallitoking posted on 28 Feb 2013, 13:50 0 1
calm down dude.. Apple haters do that to Apple articles all the time.. so don't complaint and take it like a man.
47. lolioslol (banned) posted on 28 Feb 2013, 15:40 0 0
".. so don't complaint and take it like a man."
That'sh what I shaid to yoor moother lasht night. While I wasch doing her.
30. Berzerk000 posted on 28 Feb 2013, 07:08 2 2
No, the durability is fantastic, it's the quality that I'm after.
Glossy polycarbonate with a flimsy removable back should be a no go. It looks cheap. It might feel alright, and be durable, but I like my phones to LOOK good as well.
46. adk199 posted on 28 Feb 2013, 14:45 2 0
I think my phone looks good. SG3. Love the easily removable back. Even works so well that i wonder if i should skip a generation.... In two weeks i know :-)
51. _PHug_ posted on 28 Feb 2013, 22:08 0 0
And then you put a plastic / rubber case on it.
52. Berzerk000 posted on 01 Mar 2013, 02:32 0 0
I actually prefer my phones to be bare, it's just when I root and lose my warranty I get a case for it. But, since I only rooted my GS2 because Touchwiz was unbearable and got CM10, I doubt I'll root my next phone.
22. timtimity posted on 28 Feb 2013, 06:01 0 2
"Samsung Unpacked 2013 Episode 1" I wonder if this means they've got a few things lined up this year. Not just this and the Note 3.
23. jbitounis posted on 28 Feb 2013, 06:04 1 2
You know the drill people: it's yet another uber phone with even higher specs than the previous one (a few weeks ago) and that's how it goes nowadays in the mobile world: more pixels per inch, more RAM, more cores etc. This is getting boring...
24. voxmarc posted on 28 Feb 2013, 06:09 2 1
the Ad backround seems to me like the S4 back cover finish...
32. Diego! posted on 28 Feb 2013, 07:41 0 1
I read that in AndroidAuthority and it could be very factible! :D
28. dragonscourgex posted on 28 Feb 2013, 06:45 1 2
Interested to see what this one is going bring to the table.
31. GALAXY-STORM posted on 28 Feb 2013, 07:25 3 3
And that will win the smartphone of the year award next year as usual. Im yet to see anything close to threatening this phone yet.
35. redmd posted on 28 Feb 2013, 08:01 1 1
Its not even released yet, but your story is likely.
34. Nikolas.Oliver (limited) 4 days ago posted on 28 Feb 2013, 07:52 0 1
no wonder the times square dubbed as "the crossroad of the world"
36. robertovj3 posted on 28 Feb 2013, 08:20 2 0
am i the only one that sees the shadow that possibly represents the phone and the S pen? bascially saying that the s4 will come with an S pen.
50. ohiwastedmylife posted on 28 Feb 2013, 17:34 2 0
WOAH IT TOTALLY DOES HAVE THE SPEN HIDDEN IN IT! GOOD CATCH!
Take a close look at the '4' and you will see the same grip that is on the S Pen button! That is awesome if that is what they are hinting at!
53. robertovj3 posted on 01 Mar 2013, 06:29 1 0
even in some pics the "4" look like it is hand written .
44. Taters posted on 28 Feb 2013, 12:17 0 0
Should be leaked soon since I don't have much faith in New Yorkers keeping this away from the media. Samsung outsources their reps from agencies and I see no incentive for the reps that will run the times square booths to keep the GS4 a secret. They are probably calling their reporter friends right now. Hey! I got my GS4!
49. ohiwastedmylife posted on 28 Feb 2013, 17:32 0 0
Any word on the Note 3? I haven't seen any news for it, just the S4.
54. sonofzeus posted on 02 Mar 2013, 03:08 1 0
the local retailer in india has already released the picture of the S4 on the website
its comes with the exynos 5 processor,full hd screen with PPPI of 441 and 2600mah battery
55. Diego! posted on 02 Mar 2013, 23:12 0 0
Why does it have two cameras? Is it a 3D phone? I don´t think so. But thanks for the tip :)