Samsung applies for the Galaxy Grand and Galaxy Premier trademarks, we expect something grandiose
1. androidaddict (Posts: 9; Member since: 27 Mar 2012)
shrewd strategy by samsung... take out all the good names... and irrespective of what shakepeare said there is something in the name too...
2. bayhuy (Posts: 262; Member since: 23 Jun 2011)
New day, new Samsung phone...enough, Sammy...
3. wendygarett (unregistered)
So many names!!! there will be at least 20 sammy device this year...
10. matrix_neo (Posts: 307; Member since: 03 Nov 2011)
I'm sure these are premium phones samsung are going to release soon and the specs are mind blowing. Its keep innovating unlike iphone still the same and like you is jealous coz samsung has made amazing phones and keep growing. The phones are not yet release so you can't say its failed. Maybe iphone again this year.
6. k1ng617 (Posts: 234; Member since: 13 Oct 2009)
"Hey what's that?" i say, "It's my new flesh. It feels great in the hand; want to hold it?"
7. rendHELL (Posts: 304; Member since: 09 Nov 2011)
hahahha... my new flesh got stolen from me!!