Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 hands-on: Intel inside
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 hands-on Fullscreen
More popular slideshows
iOS 7 release date and time are today (Sep 18), get ready to update!
18 Sep 2013, 04:00
Android 4.4 KitKat update: release date, features and rumors
31 Oct 2013, 02:31
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 hands-on
1. wendygarett (unregistered)
Shut up and take my money
2. ihatesmartphone (unregistered)
shut up and don't take my money
12. deacz (Posts: 142; Member since: 02 Nov 2011)
It better be half the price of the Sony Z, because thats where the spec's are.
3. lhtbinh1909 (Posts: 45; Member since: 02 Apr 2013)
whoa look like the screen is floating over the bezel
6. AkoSiMio (Posts: 9; Member since: 24 May 2013)
for me, bad design all over, from hardware to software... sorry but that's what i think
8. ianbbaa (Posts: 147; Member since: 20 Mar 2013)
Maybe not the CPU power itself, but RAM might be more important to ANDROID these days and 1GB only - with Touchwizz bloat, might be too low for smooth experience....(for people that do not want to "root" or do not know how to disable uneeded services.
9. Qbancelli (Posts: 17; Member since: 11 Mar 2010)
Love the design, except the phisycal buttons. Higher res and I will buy it.
10. TylerGrunter (Posts: 703; Member since: 16 Feb 2012)
Either CloverTrail and PowerVR SGX545 GPU (Atom Z2760) or CloverTrail and PowerVR SGX544MP2 GPU (Atom Z2560), please correct that and clarify.
It´s probably the second one, but just to be sure.