Samsung Galaxy S4 variants for Sprint and MetroPCS visit the FCC
1. yowanvista (Posts: 307; Member since: 20 Sep 2011)
They can't they use the international versions like people from the rest of the world? I see, they prefer locked bootloaders, late updates and non-standard LTE bands..
2. samdsox (Posts: 11; Member since: 19 Sep 2012)
Oh yes, because we Americans looooooooooooove being screwed over by the phone companies. //sarcasm
3. sniperace (Posts: 95; Member since: 20 Aug 2009)
Come on Sprint let's just get on with these pre orders!
4. GeekNews (Posts: 9; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
Curious that the SCH-R970 is thought of as a Metro phone since Metro is the only carrier that hasn't officially been listed nor have they ever mentioned adding the S4 to their line-up. I'm sure it will happen just one of those oddities.
5. PhonePhazer47 (Posts: 30; Member since: 01 Oct 2012)
pre-orders! dont u know, sprint loooooooooooooooves being last!....
6. prince9030 (Posts: 8; Member since: 29 Apr 2012)
Sprint is horrible with pre orders they can never be the first to announce anything..
7. Pinkii (Posts: 2; Member since: 30 Dec 2012)
All i want from sprint is to at least give me a date of when you're going to start taking oders but no, when i do a quick check every(other) day it's either AT&T or Verizion...US Cellular?? Come on sprint, just give me a date already!!