Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom gets priced in the UK, now on pre-order
1. juandante (Posts: 463; Member since: 23 Apr 2013)
Man 733$ for this non sense ? You can get a very very monster hibryd camera or an entry DSLR for this price!!! What a joke !!!!
4. Dorothy69 (banned) (Posts: 498; Member since: 21 May 2013)
If you can't afford it, don't buy it!
7. EXkurogane (Posts: 863; Member since: 07 Mar 2013)
you know it's crap when the sensor is only 1/2.33; that's smaller than even Nokia N8's camera.
6. lovefist (unregistered)
My sony dsc hx20v is better than this and currently sells for $350 where I live. But, diehard sammy fans will say that "you're camera sux coz it doesn't have android"
14. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
stop complaning bout the phone/camera if you don't like it just drop it
17. Potato. (banned) (Posts: 607; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
I would rather buy a Digital camera and a mid-range phone.
2. bugsbunny00 (Posts: 2004; Member since: 07 Jun 2013)
the BRICK is coming out,waiting for elvis.
5. Dorothy69 (banned) (Posts: 498; Member since: 21 May 2013)
Elvis has left the building (and took your outdated iPhone with him).
8. Dorothy69 (banned) (Posts: 498; Member since: 21 May 2013)
How so?? That's the going price for many high-end smart phones with 4.3+" screens. As well as some mid-range smart phones with 4.01" screens, encased in fragile glass that's been glued together with KraziGlue and use Wi-Fi as its' main connection.
11. kostas12ldb (Posts: 51; Member since: 18 Feb 2013)
The difference here is that a dual core phone is not considered high end any more...
It is just a mid-ranger with a huge volume and a camera.
With approximately 240 up to 280 usd one can purchase a good dual-core android with 8MP camera (e.g. optimus 2x, Xperia P, Galaxy S II)
12. Dorothy69 (banned) (Posts: 498; Member since: 21 May 2013)
Obviously, you haven't seen the promo video for the S4 Zoom? I wouldn't put the S4 Zoom with its' 16MP, 10x's optical zoom, OIS and the advanced software features native to the S4 Zoom, in the same category as the devices you mention above. Granted, the sensor is not the highest but, it blows the so-called mid-range smartphones with camera that you mention. The only two other models of interest at this point would be the Nokia EOS and Lumia 928, respectively.
13. freebee269 (Posts: 535; Member since: 10 Aug 2012)
i'm expecting to see the eos to beat this phone on many fronts like a bigger screen, slimmer design, less weight, better looking screen, bigger sensor and lower price.
10. SIGPRO (Posts: 1385; Member since: 03 Oct 2012)
S4 zoom is a joke i rather pay 100 euro's more for the Nokia EOS. The EOS will kill the S4!
15. Feanor (Posts: 675; Member since: 20 Jun 2012)
Samsung appears like a company with no focus; now that they have money they are starting churning out nonsensical devices only to cover even the tiniest market niche. But they do it wrong; why the S4 Active when the Xperia Z (and ZR) show that smartphones can be water resistant without needing special rugged and uglier design? Why be seen speaking with a camera glued on your ear when the S4 is already the best cameraphone in the market and the Nokia EOS (and the rumoured Sony Honami) will combine great camera tech in a proper smartphone shell?
16. Potato. (banned) (Posts: 607; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
Wait, two beasts are coming to ruin this.
- Nokia Elvis - Sony Honami -