Samsung Galaxy S II sign-up page is now live; register to get latest info about it
For those truly eager in getting all of the latest information regarding the highly anticipated handset, you can actually register to receive all of the juicy details about it, but more importantly, you can potentially be informed on when the Galaxy S II will be available. Interestingly, reading the fine text below the image of the non-carrier branded version of the handsets, it explicitly reads:
source: Samsung via Droid Matters
1. JayLeBlanc posted on 28 Jul 2011, 15:24 0
So far, the known (or predicted) changes from the global version are:
T-Mobile: 4.5" screen, Qualcomm processor, renamed Hercules
Verizon: LTE support (Hopefully!), renamed Function
AT&T: physical keyboard, renamed Attain
Sprint: Wi-Max support, renamed Within
Is that everything?
5. baldilocks posted on 28 Jul 2011, 16:03 0
AT&T: Galaxy S II with QWERTY Keyboard & a version without a physical keyboard.
13. The_Miz posted on 28 Jul 2011, 17:59 2
Someone must be high, drunk, or both if you think Samsuck will ever be able to take down Apple.
18. lollolatmiz (unregistered) posted on 29 Jul 2011, 02:59 2
well considering you aren't very bright MiZ ..... all your comments are sooo funny.. get off AppLes d**k already holy
3. Alex (unregistered) posted on 28 Jul 2011, 15:42 3
Just returned Evo 3D phone yesterday because of this GS2 :)
4. aj (unregistered) posted on 28 Jul 2011, 15:49 0
Will any of them be Global ready? I really want a phone with these specs but the phone has to be global and on Verizon.
6. baldilocks posted on 28 Jul 2011, 16:03 0
I'd wait for the Galaxy S III, this one already has outdated screen resolution.
7. CHecK (unregistered) posted on 28 Jul 2011, 16:13 5
If you see the screen, you dont care about resolution anymore!
8. baldilocks posted on 28 Jul 2011, 16:49 0
I have seen the screen, It doesn't even compare to the iPhone 4 display. I'm used to not seeing pixels anymore.
10. doubler86 posted on 28 Jul 2011, 17:02 2
umm i don't know what ur taking about cause i've seen both and i couldn't see any pixels on the Galaxy S II and it looks 10 times better in terms of color and vibrancy.
12. lovemygs2 (unregistered) posted on 28 Jul 2011, 17:55 1
I came from an iPhone 4 and I have to agree that the screen on the iPhone 4 is alot clearer and better to look at.
14. baldiloks (unregistered) posted on 28 Jul 2011, 18:22 0
My avatar is a pic of some guy (pretending its me) standing by a Viper, so I am cool....right? >:-(
11. koutrelakos posted on 28 Jul 2011, 17:28 0
I'm not used to having to squint when I'm viewing HD videos, or correct my text because my portrait keyboard is too small to be able to have reasonably good accuracy.
15. luis_lopez_351 posted on 28 Jul 2011, 19:24 3
sometimes people forget that a phone is a phone. SMH! also why are you rotten apples bragging??? LG makes your precious retina displays and LG is working on its own phones with better resolution.
16. andreagaru214 posted on 28 Jul 2011, 21:49 2
ahahaahhaha thought i'd share this
19. NArmold (unregistered) posted on 29 Jul 2011, 18:09 0
4G is a deal-breaker for me with the Function. (I hope it does so it will make Motorola look like the idiots they are)