Samsung Galaxy Note Edge: all the official images
1. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4807; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
I just want to know where the power button is? Is it now the home key? Samsung ANSWER these questions?!?
Please get me a Developer Edition Galaxy Note Edge.
4. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4807; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
Never mind the power button is on the top of the device. Thank you Samsung for answering this question. lol
2. SeanPlunk (Posts: 16; Member since: 06 Sep 2013)
Power button is on the upper left hand side.
I'm hoping for a Dev. Edition too, but I couldn't find anywhere on Samsung's website to ask them :/
7. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4807; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
Nope it's on the top of the device. I want a Samsung Galaxy Note Edge Developer Edition.
6. anGel_pLayer (Posts: 54; Member since: 29 Jun 2012)
Not bezel less... at the end of the curve screen, it still has a bezel...
13. KingDingaLing (Posts: 324; Member since: 11 Oct 2013)
Looks off-centered to me. If there were 2 rounded corners instead of 1, I think it would look better. And wonder what it'll look like with a case O-o
11. hunted (Posts: 403; Member since: 21 Sep 2011)
what is the difference between this and note 4?
14. CreeDiddy (Posts: 607; Member since: 04 Nov 2011)
I don't see the point of functionality on the side of the phone. It takes away from the viewing experience from the phone. You aren't increasing productivity by having the edge display.
15. TheGenius (Posts: 339; Member since: 06 Mar 2014)
Human nature. Right?
People are never satisfied :)