- 8-inch display with 1280 x 800 resolution
- 1.6GHz quad-core processor
- 2GB of RAM
- 16/32GB storage
- 5-megapixel camera
- 1.3-megapixel front-facing camera
- microSD support
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n
- 3G support
- Bluetooth 4.0
- USB 2.0
- 4600mAh battery
- Weight: 330g
- Size: 211.3×136.3×7.95 mm
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- S Pen support and apps
Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 spy shots pop up
6. MC1123 (Posts: 1255; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
its an iPad mini competitor...so you'll see it on $250-300 price point..
but on the look wise, iPad mini slayed it..even though note 8 has better specs but ipad mini is made with premium looking materials and aluminum... while this one is merely plastic..
9. maxis3G (unregistered)
I will buy
15. _Bone_ (Posts: 2154; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
For $250 with a microSD slot, me too. The only competition would be a doubled CPU/GPU-core Nexus 10.
22. mick25 (banned) (Posts: 110; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
Actually, the iPad is made of cheap materials. You can literally bend it with an small amount of pressure.
30. _Bone_ (Posts: 2154; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
Also, there's so much space between subpixels that you can see your fingers on the other side.
32. rf1975 (Posts: 258; Member since: 01 Aug 2011)
Really, Hey guys we have a genius here. Who knows lot about built quality. Man just send your CV to Samsung.
37. donfem (Posts: 649; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
That shows exactly what others have always said about why people buy ianything... "looks." Performance does not matter according to you.
46. rusticguy (Posts: 2828; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
Plastics will become premium once Apple releases Al-Zebra (not Algebra) phones along with Math :D
51. belovedson (Posts: 988; Member since: 30 Nov 2010)
i have a tab 2 7 inch lte. its comprised of plastic but its pretty heavy with a case. tablets in the 7 to 8 inch range should be light, portable, and data capable outside of lte.
if its heavy its a pain in the arse especially when you can't sit still like me and constantly changing angles, body position, while holding the tablet mid-air
55. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
Samsung please dont use plastic again for gs iv, really hate it feels cheap and not luxurious
25. RaKithAPeiRiZ (Posts: 1488; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
oh look ....a One X is sneaking around
31. rf1975 (Posts: 258; Member since: 01 Aug 2011)
When Apple release iPAD people blame / described it as big iPOD/iPhone,
Guys isn't this look like a big S3.
2. MC1123 (Posts: 1255; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
looks exactly the same with this hyundai T7...
29. maxis3G (unregistered)
maybe they partner with hyundai...
34. s.mrabet (Posts: 124; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
when i look at this hyundai, i see a big SGS3!!!
from the corners to the home button to the positioning of the back camera`, speaker and flashlight!!!!
40. Martine (Posts: 102; Member since: 20 Oct 2011)
Hyundai's T7 looks more like a smaller Nexus 10 (which is a Samsung design) with a home button while this one looks like a Galaxy SIII MAXI!
3. Titanicology (Posts: 3; Member since: 24 Jan 2013)
Lol, it's like someone found Goliath's S3!
4. GTR722 (Posts: 261; Member since: 20 Oct 2012)
Holy cow...it looks horrible....hope the design "grown on us" like the GS3
5. tech2 (Posts: 3466; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
if its priced somewhere near Nexus 7 it would sell like sh*t !!!!
10. RaKithAPeiRiZ (Posts: 1488; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
good thing is ...it will , consider this as the "s3 of Mini tablets"
8. spiderpig2894 (Posts: 590; Member since: 10 Jan 2012)
what have they done to the design??? O_o
11. CorianU (Posts: 27; Member since: 22 Jan 2013)
That design is awful. I already have a Note 2, why would I want the same thing but bigger?
12. anGel_pLayer (Posts: 54; Member since: 29 Jun 2012)
At least they should have make it look like the Tab 2
13. kobainez (Posts: 429; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
looks like hyundai t7 tablet lolhttp://blog.gsmarena.com/hyund
43. ElektronicGeek91 (Posts: 105; Member since: 26 Sep 2012)
How about you go say that to Apple bro....same style and layout since I was a teenager.